Weekend drive.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

rott

Nov 28, 2004
I had a feeling that the car I will be buying could be Jebu's ex GTR...:confused:

KonG3286

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
may i ask who's the orange R32 (with super high gt wing wan) and the R34 without number plate wan??? I was on my way back from gohtong jaya that time :)

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Kong: Aiyah...mana lah you pergi lah....long time never see you lah....have not really see your r32 gtr in action for a long time liao....hehehehe..

the orange r32 is our new member..and also the r34 4-door...soon you will see malaysian nomura-ken performing...hardcore drivers both of them...

cannon

Jan 6, 2005
r u guys touge-ing to genting this sat nite? me wanna join....:)

KonG3286

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Jane: sorry really long time never see ya and ariff....hahahahaha have to meet ya guys adee.... yeah, just wanna say hi to them, mah friend happened to go cucuk a bit during downhill with his evo-ed gti..friendly friendly type ler :) then he waved to the orange sukarain at toll there...hehehehe....

Ken nomura huh? looking forward to see that... the car is nice :)

when go touge thingy again, I mati mati also will join ya guys this time. But not with the GTR ler hehehehe GTS ok ler :)

CMNG: dunno if it's a GTS or GTR, but the wing taller then me...:)

cheeeeerrss

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
KonG3286 said:
when go touge thingy again, I mati mati also will join ya guys this time.
Errr..didn't you say that for the last meeting that you failed to turn up too?LOLOLOLOL

KonG3286

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Skagee, pls dun 'jar' me.... u know my luck wut, always bad...

CMNG, i also dunno what is touge...

Jebu

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
aiyaaa
when going taugeh again?
me no more car la

GTR won't come until sometime next year :(

hopefully new owner will be join the taugeh drives too
must keep my car happy oh, dun feed it taugeh every now and then the fella sure won't perform for you hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The highly anticipated Nissan GT-R, which will be available for the first time ever in the United States beginning in June 2008, made its North American debut at the L.A. Auto Show, following its global introduction at the Tokyo Motor Show last October. Nissan was also kind enough to announce U.S. pricing of the 2009 Nissan GT-R which is equipped with a twin turbo V6 engine producing 480 Hp. On this side of the pond...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience