Need 4 Nissan Club?
Nissan4U Club?
iNsAnE NiSSaN CluB?
The Nissan Club?
The SkyFiro Club?
The SkyNissan Club?
SkyLaB Nissan Club?

just dribbling crap. hope ya'll don't mind. :P

I prefer to keep it as a "Malaysian Skyline Club" as we already have tons of other nissan sports car club plus JSOC.

But of course on meets and convoys other car enthauthiast are welcomed.

Just buying time until they all see the light and get a skyline

:P :P :P

Originally posted by 7urn57yl3@Jan 26 2005, 14:31
2 Fast 2 Nissan Club?
Need 4 Nissan Club?
Nissan4U Club?
iNsAnE NiSSaN CluB?
The Nissan Club?
The SkyFiro Club?
The SkyNissan Club?
SkyLaB Nissan Club?

that is not good enaf ..
how about...

one skyline club???
two skylines club???????
3 skylinesss club?????????????
FOUR skylinessssss club???????????????????

muahahahha :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Originally posted by GAME_OVER+Jan 26 2005, 16:48 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAME_OVER @ Jan 26 2005, 16:48 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-7urn57yl3@Jan 26 2005, 14:31
2 Fast 2 Nissan Club?
Need 4 Nissan Club?
Nissan4U Club?
iNsAnE NiSSaN CluB?
The Nissan Club?
The SkyFiro Club?
The SkyNissan Club?
SkyLaB Nissan Club?

that is not good enaf ..
how about...

one skyline club???
two skylines club???????

muahahahha :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
You need to inform the president of the 4 skylines club first. Try to contact the secretary or sms.

Originally posted by Jebu@Jan 26 2005, 16:45
I prefer to keep it as a "Malaysian Skyline Club" as we already have tons of other nissan sports car club plus JSOC.

But of course on meets and convoys other car enthauthiast are welcomed.

Just buying time until they all see the light and get a skyline

:P :P :P
jebu...i've seen the light.....just havent seen the money yet :lol:

cheers

Yeah. The gathering was a success and it is a good start for the club. I had a lot of fun during the drive to Marriot. And I hope the rest do too. We will try work out another drive for the next round. Skagee....can I can I ???
Yahoo_05.gif

I would like to say thanks to Traffic Magazine for being there that night. The whole crew was very professional and the pictures looks good. We shall look forward for the write-up soon. Thanks to Tom for being there that night covering the whole night event including the drive. Not forgetting Superemus GF for taking the pictures during the drive up to Putrajaya. That was not easy. ;)

CMNG: aiyah...never introduce your GF to me that night.....I didn't get to say Hi also.....you can join in mah..where did you dissapeared to lah.... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by GAME_OVER@Jan 26 2005, 16:48
that is not good enaf ..
how about...

one skyline club???
two skylines club???????

muahahahha :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
game_over:
fight.sml.gif

Cheaka
sorry la
booked a movie that day at pyramid
so have cabut early le

next time i intro
but err later someone jealous wo
:lol:

Gameover & MrNismo: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..I don't that'll work ...

Like Jebu, I'm more inclined to using the word "Skyline" in the name as it will set us apart from the other Nissan clubs that are out there now. However , I guess we'll have to collectively decided on this one. I suggest we do this on the next meeting which I'm proposing to be held on the 4th Feb 2005. Location will be announced later..Any objections?

To add upon that when thinking of a name: Through Cheaka's contacts, a bunch of Singaporean Skyline owners has shown interest in attending our meets . So there might be a possibility of them merging with us too..So the word Malaysian might not be appropriate..

4th Feb is fine with me.

Can I bring my GF too? ;) ;)

Anyway I got in touch with a skyliner from Singapore and he gave me this website of their own Singapore skyline group:

S'pore skyline forum

Anyway maybe cheaka can get more of those guys to join up.

Think I've met some of the owners before, would be nice if we can have a join gathering also.

Yeah having the name 'Skylines' would be a better idea, though I only had one. :P

How bout 'Skylines Owner Club'?

Jebu,
GF? Which one? LOLOLOLOL

Originally posted by Jebu@Jan 27 2005, 10:46
Can I bring my GF too? ;) ;)
Waaaah.... bila la..... no more singles club already..... :lol:

hello..

First of all i would like to thank S K A G E E & Cheaka for a wonderful nite last week. It was wonderfully done. I also like to thank them also for inviting us the enthuasists as well.. :)

It was a great drive to Marriot that nite..The only thing is that i dun have a Skyline to keep up with you all.. :ph34r:

From my part as an enthuasist, i wish you all the best in your upcoming activities and most of all a great year ahead..And i hope that i'm invited for your future gatherings..

cheers'

Originally posted by cmng@Jan 27 2005, 10:09
Cheaka
sorry la
booked a movie that day at pyramid
so have cabut early le

next time i intro
but err later someone jealous wo
:lol:
jealous
Yahoo_06.gif
?

Originally posted by space_cowboy@Jan 27 2005, 11:17
hello..

First of all i would like to thank S K A G E E & Cheaka for a wonderful nite last week. It was wonderfully done. I also like to thank them also for inviting us the enthuasists as well.. :)

It was a great drive to Marriot that nite..The only thing is that i dun have a Skyline to keep up with you all.. :ph34r:

From my part as an enthuasist, i wish you all the best in your upcoming activities and most of all a great year ahead..And i hope that i'm invited for your future gatherings..

cheers'
wow... must've been some kind-of-night! got strippers izit that night?! damnnn... :P

marriott where? putra or kl?

Top Bottom