To all GTT owners - Let's gang up SATURDAY 9TH DEC 2006

Satigue/DriftMeister/Innocente,

you guys can't sleep at night? hehhe so hard core replying middle of the night....

Hi Driftmeister,

I also cannot make it lah, already flew back to Athens. Will only be back to KL 17th onwards. anyone joining the annual skyline gathering organized by jane?

HI Weihan

It's gonna be the same meet if everyone can decide on a particular date and make it a big one like a year end gathering. Jane was very helpful and suggested to have a proper voting poll and make it a sticky post. (Sorry im not too web savy person). Mine iniatially was just to know more GTT owners for a start....though GTR, GTS, Ceffy, Silvia, Primeras, Sentra, aka NISSAN taikos would be more merrier.

End of the day, it's for the skyline guys to sit together and start wishing for next's year resolution (mods, mods, mods, etc).

Hope to meet u & the rest soon...based on the voting poll is on the 29th Dec Friday.

Cheers!

sakakida said:
Satigue/DriftMeister/Innocente,

you guys can't sleep at night? hehhe so hard core replying middle of the night....
I still can't sleep leh.....everyday dreaming of my ride.:_:

i have been sleepless for 2 weeks, till now my ride haven't reach my hand yet

Bro sakakida, I'll be away for a week in PRC. Hope you get your ride when I get back. :_:

Eh Innocente, today were you in Jalan Ampang close to 7.00pm? Think I saw you pass by Nikko. I was on foot.

V-Spec said:
Bro sakakida, I'll be away for a week in PRC. Hope you get your ride when I get back. :_:

Eh Innocente, today were you in Jalan Ampang close to 7.00pm? Think I saw you pass by Nikko. I was on foot.

know what... my patient was running out so i took a ride down to the car dealer yesterday and was thinking to make a fussa bout it but after seeing my ride sitting there quitely waiting for me, it make my heart melt :love: heheh without wasting time i took the key and started up the engine.... hahah the engine and muffler sound make me forgotten what i was suppose to do there and gone home smilling all the way and telling myself 2 more days..... :_: i will be waiting for you to be back and see if we can make a trip to burn some rubber.....

What you guys doing in Ampang? I was at Citibank, no one call also.

Last edited:
Hi Sakakida

Wish you have your ride soon. Like everyone of us the wait can be unbearable but it's all worth it once you get the key to drive your love & pride home. Mine was memorable as the trip back home from the dealer shop. It's amazing the amount of eyes on your ride and till today this hasn't stop.

Will have a Blast coming up real soon....

Satique & Russ, we hope to ride together again ya...Many Cheers!

Yea. Was there to attend a friend's wedding. By the way, solved my squealing brake problem. Fitted brembo F50s on all 4... wishful thinking..

one more day... can i make it? know what i found out they took out the apexi drop in filter and replace with a al cheapo oem filter.... i wonder what else they took out... make me feel so unsecure with the car now, shall i just get a refund?

Driftmeister - waiting for your blast... are we still heading down to singapore?

DM: Do fill us in on the trip details. I might not be able to join the one on the 29th that Jane is organising. So will try to make it to yours if I can...if not, meet up for drinks also ok.

Hi PR: Friday nite will have a brief TT with the guys...call u then ya. Cheers!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom