Want you opinion on my car setup

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

little_n

Jan 26, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Hello everybody, I an quite new to ICE. Been reading up on the older posts and learn. I just want to know what you all think of my current setup

Front: mbq audio BE620 comp
Rear: mbq audio BE620 comp
Sub: pheonix gold 10d2
Amp: 4ch & 2ch epsilon

So how? What do you all think? I am in to SQ by the way. Thanks in advance.

appleyard

500 RPM
Dec 20, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
if you are into SQ then you will know that rear speakers are no good for centre staging.

anyway need more info on your setups. ppl cant judge by speakers alone. SQ or SPL both need high quality installation.

start with your HU. dont you have a HU?
and your subs is an open air or box (sealed or ported).

what about your amp. what impedence load is it?

if you can post some more info, then others can help you.

pisces

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
Most important of all, what do you think since you are the only one here who had listened to your system???
Where's the subbass?
Where's the vocal??
Does it sound natural??
Remember-tuning plays a very important role in your overall playback.
Why not come to our TT next Thuraday evening at Taman Desa and let us have a listen??

little_n

Jan 26, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
i using a free/open air sub
hu is a deh 9650
amp impedance, not too sure i will check.

my opinion:
staging wise its good
bass it a bit too much
sound not as clear

i try to drop by the TT coming thursday, 3rd feb right. where are you all goin to have it in taman desa. wait i think i was the thread somewhere.

oh and btw there is a big tt coming sat also right. i poping by that also.

momosard

Known Member
Dec 10, 2004
PG*PK**
Visit site
the really SQ system is the sub comes tat time will go through under ur seat n not over ur head.....
sound natural is depend on ur HU coz some HU got EQ function...... another thing is vocal when u listen to it u will feel the singer is sing in front of u n not inside the door trim there or in ur left n right side.......
dont always think about expensive amp or speaker will effect more.......
if ur sifu is very good in setting SQ..... Taiwan brand amp or speaker also can win those who r using USA brand..........

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Natural sound?....easy in KL what...goto high end home hifi shops and ask for a free demo.....or...save some money and go to a live concert..make sure you get the seat in the middle row....haha.....serious. :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Unveiling the limited edition Opel Corsa OPC Nürburgring edition. Stunning design, innovative technology, unmatched dynamism, pure emotion and passion. These are the qualities that the models of Opel OPC features. There is a planned production of 500 units. The Corsa OPC Nürburgring has a OPC 1.6 Turbo engine capable of 141 kW/192 hp. Visual highlights are two new exterior colors, redesigned 8x18-inch...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience