Topless Carwash!!!!

huahh!~...botemless car wash dun have arr? wanna wash my stick..not my car....:biggrin:

im afraid those model will get a baby as a bonus few months later other than the salary of SGD1k :rofl:

im afraid those model will get a baby as a bonus few months later other than the salary of SGD1k :rofl:

Woarhh!!...tats deep bro...very deep..they wash the stick must use the glove laar...baru cleaaaannn sweep~...muahahahahahaha~

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh~ Misa campo~ wish she can wash my car botemless.....:biggrin:

Imagine this, Misa Campo, Natasha Yi, Leah Dizon, Maya Michelle Rew, and Lisa Fleming topless or botemless....washing ur car....GODDD DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...i will join the group washing the car~:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

hornydrifter:wah...with this list...no need think twice~~~i sure turun!:biggrin:

Woarhh!!...tats deep bro...very deep..they wash the stick must use the glove laar...baru cleaaaannn sweep~...muahahahahahaha~

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh~ Misa campo~ wish she can wash my car botemless.....:biggrin:

bro,u r the ganasest among others...i believe the glove will koyak :rofl:

i love Maria Ozawa....:proud:

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

the baby easy to come out too.....coz too much soap inside??:confused::listen::confused::listen:

waaaaa waaaaaaaaaa :bawling::bawling::bawling: i tot got boob to was my car...

hahaha.....XTEC,how dare u......

no lar yesterday, half drunk just thinking PuXXsy niah, so came back to home log in & see TR avatar damn chio :rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

got ... u want can use my flat boob..

I still got alot pic ... lazy to post

flat boob, iiiak lont want..

please post it lar...

no lar yesterday, half drunk just thinking PuXXsy niah, so came back to home log in & see TR avatar damn chio :rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

flat boob, iiiak lont want..

please post it lar...

hahaha...eh,how about open new thread talk about "What's Your Nick Meaning For?"...just curious about your'lls nick.....all weird-weird 1....:rofl::rofl::rofl: TitanRev for??? TITANIC REVOLUTION??!!

U want flat boobs??!! here we go... topless car wash.jpg

Love the Singaporean girl's attitude. "open" as they say :biggrin::top:

Khoo, there's a thread for it.

My nick is not Titanic Revolution... Titan = big. Rev = car's RPM.. so both add up means huge rev aka high rev. I got this nick since secondary school so its been with me for a very very long time. I choose this nick to be my shop's name initially. I was planning to open a shop to do cars since I love car so much and it's in my blood but plan didn't go as I wanted because my family needed me in the family business...qute sad...but I hope to open my own performance shop in the future...make it as my 2nd business...

Khoo, here's the thread.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/general-talk/101939-the-meaning-of-your-nickname.html

Last edited:
Khoo, there's a thread for it.

My nick is not Titanic Revolution... Titan = big. Rev = car's RPM.. so both add up means huge rev aka high rev. I got this nick since secondary school so its been with me for a very very long time. I choose this nick to be my shop's name initially. I was planning to open a shop to do cars since I love car so much and it's in my blood but plan didn't go as I wanted because my family needed me in the family business...qute sad...but I hope to open my own performance shop in the future...make it as my 2nd business...

Khoo, here's the thread.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/general-talk/101939-the-meaning-of-your-nickname.html

oh..i see......yala...Seremban got no any tuning shop yet..:banghead::banghead: 'Tai Chi Ye' already...why susah-susah buat sendiri letih......:rofl::rofl:
Tomorrow I go to Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia to register the TitanRev Tuning Racing 1st!!!:rofl::rofl::vroam:

Last edited:
Wei~~khoo...don't take my nick away from me leh....so bad

Top Bottom