Topless Carwash!!!!

Khoo, u want what?? after wash the car..'wash' the owner also? Hahahaha:biggrin:

so when you all wanna arrange convoy go? TR most leng chai here. TR can help us ask for special package for Malaysians? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

so when you all wanna arrange convoy go? TR most leng chai here. TR can help us ask for special package for Malaysians? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oi~~put me on the table..after the chicks bitch slap me..I die oh....:rofl:

khoo wash them,they were he?and he was u?:confused:

cant believe my eyes reading this :banghead:
:biggrin:

bro paiseh lah, typo error :rofl:

it's like that Khoo wash wash them, they were he & he was u.

so he was khoo, they was him & khoo wash them :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol...read from sin chiew,a girl bring her bf along & surprised when the model take off their cloth/bikini & start to wash her topless...just imagine,u enjoy topless car wash with gf :biggrin:

OMG, didn't know you swing that way.....

I can't imagine that....

must swing with them mah, if not where got fun..

lol...read from sin chiew,a girl bring her bf along & surprised when the model take off their cloth/bikini & start to wash her topless...just imagine,u enjoy topless car wash with gf :biggrin:

must be some nuts GF bring his BF go that place, but i dont mind if had tat kind GF then can start 3p liao:biggrin:

bro paiseh lah, typo error :rofl:

it's like that Khoo wash wash them, they were he & he was u.

so he was khoo, they was him & khoo wash them :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:wahlanyeh!!!de game damn complicated lah!!!:banghead::banghead: 8P??:thefinger:

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

u mean they tit slap u? :thefinger::rofl:

worth to let them slap......:smokin::smokin:

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

pui!!!disgusting!!!!:puke::puke:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:wahlanyeh!!!de game damn complicated lah!!!:banghead::banghead: 8P??:thefinger:

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

worth to let them slap......:smokin::smokin:

if they slap TR, u know why??? coz ..............see the avatar :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:burnout::burnout::burnout: makan first ta ta

XTec, you want try 3P ah? Hahahaha~~:biggrin:

3P is nice when the girls are giving you a head but very tired when it's your turn to give them...Hahaha...have to practice oh.....it's going to be a marathon...Hahahaha good luck..

XTec, I'm going to slap them 1st before they slap me....Hahahaha....piek piek piek....

ish this too much already....

I ask my gf want to go or not yesterday..she just stare cock at me....hahahha..means cannot loh...

now days gals very adventure type
Who want tis type of service? Can try to arrange it here local ...

XTec, you want try 3P ah? Hahahaha~~:biggrin:

3P is nice when the girls are giving you a head but very tired when it's your turn to give them...Hahaha...have to practice oh.....it's going to be a marathon...Hahahaha good luck..

XTec, I'm going to slap them 1st before they slap me....Hahahaha....piek piek piek....

ish this too much already....

I ask my gf want to go or not yesterday..she just stare cock at me....hahahha..means cannot loh...

cock stare at u :rofl::rofl::rofl: , why cock stare at u dear TR :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

now days gals very adventure type
Who want tis type of service? Can try to arrange it here local ...

bro let's arrange it topless car wash malaysia version :biggrin:

suddenly this thread become so hot ya......the power of bxxbs....

Last edited:
XTec, means cannot loh.....with that 'I will kill you' look...and stare...

here are some supper
this few ladies is freelance model and they are pay S$1000 +

Dont FORGET To have car wash WET DREAM:biggrin:

2.jpg

4.jpg

5-1.jpg

61.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10-1.jpg

11-1.jpg