The 4agze Forum

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

erwan

Known Member
Dec 27, 2003
so, u r kaki turbo?then..enuff said ler..tepuk dada, tanya selera.....
if u like NA, go for 20V ler...if not SC oso can..but same like force induction ler..since u kaki turbo..heeehhee...if u like SC, then why you dont want to use turbo?maybe 3S will fit your hunger for power...hehhehehehe:biggrin:
its 3x better than sc woo...
back to your question, nowadays if not mistaken..BT 5speed 3.5k-5k...6speed add another 1k...and onwards..

j_l200s

Dec 16, 2004
still trying myself to get used to NA (that's why i used my tvis). 3SGTE can't get puspakom's approval. somemore 2.0L and road tax no discount. lol. I don't want to mod any mountings... wanna plug n play as possible.

I know BT 5 speed easy to find. SC nowadays very rare. price i've heard oso around 4.5k-5k. BT 6 speed lagi rare :/ but very very interesting. :love:

really really dilemma!!! :mad:

futeball

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.4aeoc.org
my opinion...better go for SVT....tune it up with the right recipe....u can tapau SC/BT...:burnout:

dun believe, ask erwan....hehehe

turbo10

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2003
sg petani kedah
bro..just mate 6speeder g/b to your bluetop..awesome improvement..or use sc..until u bored..turbocharge it..like me..:biggrin:..i have done everything i could with sc..(except super hi cams or using super expensive eaton sc)..already sc14, front mount i/c, watercooled i/c, all are very exciting but u r limited by the sc if u want more power.i love the torque and response and if plan to use it as a daily driver..no problem..if u plan to whack your engine all the time..also no problem as long as it is within the limits of the engine..the engine itself will withstand heavy abuse..but the components surrounding it, the sc, the magnetic clutch, the notoriously rare and expensive drive shaft (mine is fr and i destroyed my t50 g/b due to high torque abuse) some wiring problem here and there and some owner unsatisfied due to powerloss..well i dunno..everyone got their own problem..and for me i faced all the problem i stated above but still i think driving sc still pretty much an exciting experience for me..now i turbocharged it..stroked it..and 'very very the happier' :love: than before..except my rear axle pulak starts to fail..hehe..but nvm..have something more interesting to replace it..just a frenly opinion..btw i live in sg petani..bro sham also have experience with sc..

erwan

Known Member
Dec 27, 2003
hahahhahaa..the master has spoken....:adore:
bro sham and bro turbo10 has a lot in common ler....just that burke is on his way to put snails in his sc...hehheheeee..dont whack me arr burke..!:biggrin:
another sc hardcore....yeah..many ppl thinks sc14 in 1600cc engine is impossible but turbo10 prove it oledi...heheeee...thats why ler i think need to 'berguru' with u ler bro turbo10, heeeheheheheee....

turbo10

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2003
sg petani kedah
no la bro..i'm nobody..just wanna share experience with u guys..my sc14 installation are pretty much easier because i got plenty of space, but one of our forumer..long time never see him in zth..alex mebbe some of u knew him, i met him a few times in penang during tt..he already convert his ae92 to sc14..at first he called me and susah hati why his engine kept semput2 when reached 5000rpm..and i asked him what boost r u at during that rpm? he said he dont have boost meter, i suggest him to use the hks fcd coz i suspect it already boost cut at 5000rpm and install a boost meter..he finally installed the 4efte map sensor and no more boost cut till the end.he's using cusco big pulley also..if normal pulley maybe the boost cut not coming that quick..if map 4agze 1 bar boost cut i think.mine the cap ayam airflow one..no boost cut.:bawling:

my previously sc14 setup, modded bypass, 8" pulley, small+locked sc pulley (sebab magnetic clutch always kong), reduced diameter waterpump pulley.

my 'no money yet' 7agte setup

intercooler already bought but not yet in coz simpan duit to go for s/steel piping..not enough fund laa..:burnout:
currently running stock ecu, 450cc injectors, fpr set to 38psi, boost 0.7, stock ignition timing and 'very light right foot'..:bawling: just wanna share my set up..what about u guys? mebbe we can trade ideas..:idea:

erwan

Known Member
Dec 27, 2003
very interesting setup u have there bro....aiyyaa...no wonder u said can fit in to your ride...celica body maa...tarik belakang one...:adore:
to tell u honestly, me and few friends keep thinking and lepaks2 talk about it, issue on installing sc14, cause lack of space/compression/other setup is always the main story..either in 92 or 101 engine bay..lucky i have shamburke with me...can ask for advise ler..hehehehheee...:biggrin:then we heard u installed sc 14 but very unfortunate dont have chance to meet u personally...but then after that, come across the idea of upgrading sc12 with other performance parts since cannot solve above problems...untill now still doing research and yet using stock engine...but shamburke and u bro turbo10 already went to next level..and i think we're lucky sc owner to have u guys..heeeheeheee....:adore::adore::biggrin:

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
errrkk... me no sifu ler..just a regular user...

been using the car since 1997... but rarely modded..ler until this overboost gang turned up!!

waaakakakakakak:listen::driver:

corolla92levin

Known Member
Feb 28, 2005
mine seriously MCSB....:proud:
no $$$ to mod ler...fuel mahal nowadays...
save some for maintainence cukuplah....
but 'that guy' arr...aiyyoo....go to pasar pun..still wanna add:slug:..
kinda weird ler....SC maybe not that fast ler...hehehehee..

cabbooott......:afraid::afraid::vroam::vroam:

elehe2...PULLEY SEBESAR KUALI PON XNK NGAKU...PAYAH TUH..

erwan

Known Member
Dec 27, 2003
aiyaaa...bro farid....sc king....:adore:
dont arr exaggerate too much....where got pulley besar kuali...???:hmmmm:
if got pun, still lot of thing need to have b4 install...
still thinking how to mod safely...better respons cukup ler..:biggrin:
ppl nowadays cucuk2 angin/provoke on the road...sumtimes kena jugak tell/teach them...'my car can run fast oso, but not for race', heehehee...
wanna join burke ler...my car use to go to pasar only ler....:biggrin:

unlike u ler farid, got toyol sitting inside ur car...mine still MCSB....:thefinger:
teach me ler farid how to make my car faster than my JDM specs...can arr..?:adore::adore:

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
:stupid:..farid got bela toyol meh???

no wonder his car is so berdarah fast one!!!:adore:
waahhhh :idea: like this my car must take out from :nurse:.. Ws to send to bomoh ler..can put in toyol oso!!!
cos my car like :slug:

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
hi there

i have installed an 8" inch pulley. my problem now is, whenever i rev up to 7k, the belting start to make noise. I have tighthen the belting so many times, and the belting still makes noise. what could be the problem? Change belting?

TQ

SuperZe

Known Member
Jul 23, 2004
any sifu here can give me some advice with my sc12...i have install 8" pulley but my boost still 0.5bar..why arrr...:adore:

turbo10

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2003
sg petani kedah
hi there

i have installed an 8" inch pulley. my problem now is, whenever i rev up to 7k, the belting start to make noise. I have tighthen the belting so many times, and the belting still makes noise. what could be the problem? Change belting?

TQ
that's always a problem to me also before..by the way..your waterpump pulley need to modify or not? if belting starts to squeak (if belting old) suggest to change belting..but mebbe can try belt dressing fluid first.

any sifu here can give me some advice with my sc12...i have install 8" pulley but my boost still 0.5bar..why arrr...:adore:
did u mod your ABV? if u didnt mod it or the vacum routing for it even your big pulley will only give stock boost from your sc because ABV will bypass your compressed air and regulating tu stock boost.just my 1c

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
hey guys i wanna ask if anyone know's if 20v aircond compressor would fit gze..? if it does roughly how much is it..?

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
bro turbo 10..i notice in ur pic there u changed the place of ur alternator.. just wondering y did u do so..?

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
bcoz alternator underneath easy kena air....:D
just my opinion....

turbo10

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2003
sg petani kedah
when i was using sc, the alternator sits really low under the a/c compressor on the exhaust side and hit my antirollbar so relocated to the power steering pump (didnt use the power steering). originally for 4age fr it is located at the intake side.in 4agze the sc12 occupied the place.now after ditched out the sc and install the alternator bracket from fr 4age and i also changed the alternator to ae86 alternator.so the original position is much2 better.that's why u can see no more ugly alternator bracket on top of the engine..and summore give space to the turbo intake piping.:stupid:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys
my name is SULTAN am from middle east
am new in Malaysia any way when i was in my home town i was drive Honda crx b16a
i bought wira her in kl cuz very cheap than honda this why .
i said to my self want try mitsubishi engine
now am driving wira 4g93t gsr i want upgrade to 400hp cuz the std gsr not enough for me
what should i do ?
and compare between mivec 1.8 turbo vs b16a turbo who can win ?
and mivec 1.8 turbo is it better than 1.8...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience