The 4agze Forum

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
illegal race ker? or sepang drag race?!
haha kampung style ah, means all kasi DIY lo....:biggrin:

lol bro....labuan no sepang le...just friendly illegal race lo..hahah

yeah all DIY wan...cause labuan got modification workshop but maybe 1 or 2 only and the costing for workmanship is expensive..so they prefer DIY since they know how to do...it's kinda conveniance cause i got all kind of frens in labuan...forged metal,tis tat tis tat...every single thing can be done..

today wan tis exhaust use tis test sound, not nice tomoro change agian..no need workmanship at all... @@

a piggyback is an ecu whereby it is just like an expansion pack to your current ecu...enabling more settings in mapping to your ecu.

a standalone is an ecu whereby it control everything without your current ecu...so if u install standalone ecu like microtech,haltech,etc etc , u don need your current ecu anymore..

yes u can control the usage of fuel...but pls bare in mind tat fuel regulator is not a fuel saver devices...it is to control the amount of oil your engine need in order to avoid lean condition and piston burned up..

rm20 = 70km
rm30 = 120km

tis is mine (4g93t), normal driving wit neccesary boosting like overtaking...no launching no dragging...driving most on 140km/h(4500 rpm)

in your fuel consumption, there is no normal because it is depends on the way u drive and also the settings of your vehicle...so comparision is kinda hard to be made

what abt my current stock ecu? its been modified and there is no rpm cut. what type of piggyback should i use?

wat type of fuel regulator is suitable?

thanks

fuel pump is usually measured in lph which mean how many oil can be pumped per sec..there is a thread regarding how to calculate lph and more in details wit fuel pump...

fuel regulator usually measured wit psi...which like 2 old 2 rusty said..

top mount intercooler is usually the best idea for most of turbocharged car because the piping is made to be shorter and it wil increase responding and reducing spooling lag..
so is not the matter of top mount or front mount..if top mount but the piping running here n there which afterall is longer than a front mount, u wil suffer insufficient respond and spooling lag as well..
so conclusion, is depends on the piping lenght and bending shape ,is not the position of your intercooler :D..but basically top mount has shorter lenght than front mount..

a vr4 intercooler wil be sufficient for 0.8bar boost in 4age wit stock turbine..i think 1.2 bar also no problem..

i guess i will have to forget abt the vr4 IC

the problem is his 4a engine wasn't a turbocharger, but superchaged:biggrin:

as my experience in supercharged engine, top mount will be better then front mount...

like u said, the piping is made to be shorter so it will increase responding and reducing spooling lag for turbocharged engine, and so for supercharged
so if use front mount, sure will feel abit lag of power(right)?

thanks for the advice. supercharge is peanut to you sifus out thr. Thr will be a drag race in Oct, and i want to see how far my SC can go. Should i change to SC14? wil it increase my boost?

about SC14 of coz i will increase boost, but i afraid that u cant make it, unless u willing to cut off ur firewall like those fully drag race car. coz the SC14 compressor kit was much bigger then ur current SC12.

if can, bro sham aleady fix into his charger engine lo(right bro sham?:biggrin:)

what abt my current stock ecu? its been modified and there is no rpm cut. what type of piggyback should i use?

wat type of fuel regulator is suitable?

thanks

"no rpm cut" mean tat u can rev how high also can? or u're saying tat your current ecu got rpm cut..so u cannot high rev?

wat type of piggyback ?tis one u need to refer to 4a kaki...i'm not 4a kaki but i got certain knowledge of it because all my frens who modified car play toyota old skooll....
i duno if e-manage can be able to run in 4a series or not...since it is affordable and also good enuff for tuning...

same goes to fuel regulator...ask 4a sifu :D

about SC14 of coz i will increase boost, but i afraid that u cant make it, unless u willing to cut off ur firewall like those fully drag race car. coz the SC14 compressor kit was much bigger then ur current SC12.

if can, bro sham aleady fix into his charger engine lo(right bro sham?:biggrin:)

:bawling:...did not get the bola ler. to do it!!!:hmmmm::slug:

mine seriously MCSB....:proud:
no $$$ to mod ler...fuel mahal nowadays...
save some for maintainence cukuplah....
but 'that guy' arr...aiyyoo....go to pasar pun..still wanna add:slug:..
kinda weird ler....SC maybe not that fast ler...hehehehee..

cabbooott......:afraid::afraid::vroam::vroam:

:stupid:... headache2.....

:listen:somebody wanted to go for 16" RS8.... can not tahan 15" BR..too small..somore..always..spinning!!!:party:

any major difference between 92 SC and 101 sc engines? i'm driving an ae101. by right i should buy 101 sc halfcut but what if i want to use 92 halfcut? do i need to mod anything?

what's the price of 101 sc halfcut? i'm hunting for 1. PM me if anyone of you out there knows where is selling it. looking for it quite urgently. thanks

some ppl say no SC... but i drove my fren's sc b4...very addicting... sigh... go for blacktop? really in dilemma... seriously need other inputs before i decide which engine to buy... :/

Last edited:
bro...kinda agree with burke..r u sure to use sc?
not to scare u but here, a lot of our fren convert from sc to bt/svt/16v....
why?because they cannot tahan with the problem...yes, they are tempting with early jerking power...heheheheee....but apart from that, parts are difficult unless u had ur mech standby with all the parts required...summore problems like driveshaft, sc12...not easy to get spareparts..
the word, spareparts...is the keyword...but up to you ler bro...
maybe what u can do is to gather as much info as possible for sc and bt/svt...then u decide...

just my 2 cents...

Last edited:
i personally using twincam tvis bluetop ... the power is not enough (although a lot better than 4afe). i like blacktop as well (drove my fren's car b4)...but i love SC's power band... cos last time i kaki turbo.

how much is blacktop 5 speed and 6 speed in KL market now? i'm in penang.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom