The 4agze Forum

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
ok bro superze....
i try check it first....
but the sc lamp is ok...
is it a relay problem...

hi there, im from Miri. I just started to use this engine coming 2 months now. I just want to ask abt the fuel consumption. Right now, RM30 will bring me 90km - 100km. Is this normal? Same usage for slow and fast driving.

errk... thats $10 for 30km... very high fuel consumption...
i dunno bout others... please give your milage to compare please

Thats the same fuel consumption as a Rav4 type G.

Im not sure is RM30 for 100km is normal or not, or maybe there is something else? pls advise

dear members,

anybody have 4agze engine kosong to sell?
im really in need of new engine. my engine just kong already.
do pm me ya. urgent.

thanks

ok bro superze....
i try check it first....
but the sc lamp is ok...
is it a relay problem...

with my experience wiring sc and relay sc is a difference part..in your case your wiring is ok..but your relay got problem...

anyone ever tried using 4age 20v BT on 4AGZE? Will there be any difference?

hurmmmm i wondering how can installing 8" pulley only can get 134whp??n only 0.5 boost?..pelik tuh...it must get higher than that..suppostlaaa...did u change aftermarket cam n campulley??
last 2 week i went for dyno..suspect got little bit only..3 run walla...

terkejut pulak..hurmm..

hurmmmm i wondering how can installing 8" pulley only can get 134whp??n only 0.5 boost?..pelik tuh...it must get higher than that..suppostlaaa...did u change aftermarket cam n campulley??

terkejut pulak..hurmm..

errkkkk .....waht's the figure????:listen:

tell ler...:adore:...we can go :driver:

all otai here..i got prob with my sc.. sometimes my check engine light on after rpm reach 3000..what prob with my engine?really need ur help

durangoes....:listen:

there is lots of things that can go wrong.... the only way is to get your car to any WS with the equipment to check your ECU... then it will indicate what's wrong with your car....:driver:

timing problem....

my car dont have a maintain timing....

after high rev the engine is going to die....

extremly when the engine was heat...

why aaa brooo.....

im pening2 now.....
:dontknow:

durangoes....:listen:

there is lots of things that can go wrong.... the only way is to get your car to any WS with the equipment to check your ECU... then it will indicate what's wrong with your car....:driver:

bro burke,know with ws have the equipment?:stupid:

timing problem....

my car dont have a maintain timing....

after high rev the engine is going to die....

extremly when the engine was heat...

why aaa brooo.....

im pening2 now.....
:stupid:

terkejut pulak..hurmm..

that why lah i penin..for ur info i've change my cam to ae86 and adj. campulley...what u get on ur dyno...

that why lah i penin..for ur info i've change my cam to ae86 and adj. campulley...what u get on ur dyno...
I'm no sifu...dont tembak me arr sifu farid...just my humble opinion...
even if u r installing sc pulley sebesar kuali pun, the boost is still maintain at 0.6 or 0.5 bar..because...its limit/cut off boost...but do you notice the difference between using stock 5' to other oversize pulley?well i think u forget something....how fast ur car can climb up to 0.5/0.6 bar from the start.
Let say if using stock pulley,u can feel the power climb within maybe...5 sec....maybe....
but imagine if using oversized, how fast u can feel the respond?
lu fikirla sendiri.....bigger pulley, faster respond..thats only it...
want more boost????yes, there is a way...but confirm not by only using oversized pulley la...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

need for boost?ask master sifu farid....i'm only his junior maa....

erwan....

:listen:the master sifu boost is more than 0.8 bar ler...thats why he said pening!!!!:thefinger:

all of us are getting 0.6 bar only..he gets more????:confused:

hhmmmmm.....luckily me :driver:

erk....lucky me oso ler burke....
sifu farid always ahead of everybody...RnD sokmo....
haiiyaa...still a lot to learn from farid ler...:adore::adore::adore:
thats why ler he is SIFU....:biggrin:

abg erwanabg burke....

mcm marah jer ayat tuh....relaxla....last dyno my sc boost 0.92..pulley 7"...other parts still stock...

i donoola kalo respond lambat ker cepat ke.sebab saya baru lagi dalam bidang supercharger ini....belum sampai setahun lagi...

bro burke..

kte punya engine nak dpt 170 hp pon susah...nak tambah aftermaket parts pon payah..duit ares pon da abis.hehehhe

superze

my hp abit only from u.not dat much from ur hp.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom