Spray Headlamp To Red

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Anybody can give me suggestion.......i want to colour my headlamp red colour....wut i mean is that,the round of the headlamp....
like new stockcar nowadays use black,i mean casing of the headlight..not the crome insight the light....coz my colour is red n i luv to make all red......even my headlight!!!
so,it will look like cristal from outside.......
please help me bro....
i just want to spray it.....can ar?

partyJOE

2,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
mivecmerah said:
Anybody can give me suggestion.......i want to colour my headlamp red colour....wut i mean is that,the round of the headlamp....
like new stockcar nowadays use black,i mean casing of the headlight..not the crome insight the light....coz my colour is red n i luv to make all red......even my headlight!!!
so,it will look like cristal from outside.......
please help me bro....
i just want to spray it.....can ar?
aiyo... like dat u hav 2 open the glass out.... very risky wo... wat if the glass breaks or chips off... rugi u know.... i hav a pic of a satria wit orange headlites.... taken out from Xtreme kars mag a few mths back.... luks ok only lar.... not as gud as the black ones.... will scan n post 2moro....

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
:eek: erk!!jpj blok can summon that thing ar?
erm.......i try my best la.....
but,wut if i try with sticker first? :D
so,please upload the orange picture...really want 2 c the result.....

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
u mean instead of smoking the edge of yor headlight to black, u wanna smoke it red, right?
i dun think jpj will kacau la..

in fact, a lot of ppl r doing it what?
a member here did his jazz light to white.. damn nice~~ thumbs up..!!

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
btw, i like red also~~ n thinking of changing my headlight to red..!! hahaha.. looking for the right tools now from chopshop~ will post pic definately

like underground eh? heheh.. c the road red red 1.. but if jpj see, mampus la

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
JPJ also see lotsa red red mar... red packet la, red notes, red light la... etc etc... hahaha

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Neat... but any idea how does it look at night? Was it sprayed or tint or laminated sticker??

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
but only those big car which the area smoked is bigger will look nice,

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
i tried to pull out my headlight yesterday....but dunno how......didn't c any screw to turn...anybody help me? :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

RAINAWAY” is a trade mark registered products; “RAINAWAY” products offer you highest quality nanotechnology products and are an alternative solution to enhance the performance of your products by sophisticated technology.

For the past decade, we proud to claim ourselves as a pioneer in providing a nanotechnology protection glass coating system and nano titanium photo-catalyst coating in car care, auto motive and building/construction industries.

The nanotechnology...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience