seen this car on the road?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

max1984

Known Member
dad,at 47 used to drive this car..it was so rare that time(1999),and ppl would stare at this adorable car..so hard to find..so hard to get..he drives to work;works in a japanese company;company bought for dad when he got promoted,that time was rm99k,dad got it for free..really miss this car..too bad we only used it for 2 years ..gosh..dad drove white colour wan..after tat got a perdana v6,soon will get a camry v6 early next year..anyone seen this car on the road or not in malaysia?how much is da price now?

LOTS of them in London or should i say in U.K. Fully Loaded and real fast too.
demonspeed one of the larges accesories in U.K. really fully loaded but stolen.

If i'm not mistaken, judging from what i seen form its logo emblem..... it's a Renault rite? May i know what's the name for this Renault model? Looked pretty aggresive styling for its bodykits. :) B)

yah,renault laguna 1998..its a 1800cc,dohc.pickup is quite good.but if stuck in traffic-jam,ur feets hurt though..the clutch is just too hard coz originally the cockpit is on the left side..so,when brought to malaysia,have to shift.everything is ok..very smooth.cant remember whats da hp..

Originally posted by saltydogg@Sep 18 2004, 12:54
cant make up my mind whether this post is bragging or enquiring <_<
wah!!
relax lahz!!!! :) :) B) B)

wah this model seldom c in motortrader one leh...

Renault Laguna...
still got new ones?

yeah, love the Laguna, but kinda pretty hard to see them here in Malaysia. even so, they are not modded as tuners are not available here. even after market parts are pretty hard to find. but in case you get the Laguna, and you want some after market body kits, give me a call and see what i can do. good, have another Euro fan in here hehe.

Originally posted by max1984@Sep 17 2004, 17:41
dad,at 47 used to drive this car..it was so rare that time(1999),and ppl would stare at this adorable car..so hard to find..so hard to get..he drives to work;works in a japanese company;company bought for dad when he got promoted,that time was rm99k,dad got it for free..really miss this car..too bad we only used it for 2 years ..gosh..dad drove white colour wan..after tat got a perdana v6,soon will get a camry v6 early next year..anyone seen this car on the road or not in malaysia?how much is da price now?
The second pic. seems like using piper cross air intake. :rolleyes:

i saw the white one this morning on jalan kuching

ei..i also saw one..its da wan tat my dad had..same number plate..saw in sunway..:P,cool..car looks cool wor

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom