What car is this?

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Can somebody identify what make and model is this car? I saw it a few times in Balakong near MINES. It looks European. There was no logo on this car.

meandmebitch

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
its a toyota..but dunno which model..forgot di...fully import car..

acwa238

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
I'm pretty sure it's a 2nd generation of the car name 'Will' but i just couldnt find any info on the web. Remember the odd looking car 'Will' first produced that the rear glass bends inward towards the passenger instead of the normal looking car on the road?

drMpower

May 1, 2006
never see it before. in fact, i never see such a car with trigular shape curve??!!?? i though round curve is the way rite now?

abubu

Known Member
Aug 4, 2005
kuching
www.datto.co.nr
yeh its a toyota will...seen quite a few in kuching...hardly can see in west malaysia

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my friend myvi hijacked at western digital, LDP, kelana jaya, 1.10 a.m. the perompak is driving a honda civic old model and i was too panicked to focus at the color and their car number.

this is their modus operandi.

1. their overtake my friend's car and waving a red light just like the police use during a road block and blocking my friend's car and my friend stop the car as our first impression leading us to believe that they were a cop and ignoring the fact that they are driving a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience