Satria Neo Review: Second Impression

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
nice pics bro....keep up the good work!!!!in my opinion i think neo is better than gen2 lor....tats my opinion...cheers ;)

nice picture tommy.

guys need advice:

i took out the 1.3 H & R spring (blue kolor) previous fit nice in 1.3 satria
can i fit in neo 1.3 ?

where can i get K & N for neo 1.3 (need besto price)
prefer below MYR 250.00 for new, used qoute pls.

block out,
adr

Excellent photography.
*hats off*

nice pics Tom.. as one of the neo owner, i agreed with u.. my neo already clocked 2200km and i believe the handling of neo is the best.. for a stock car.. not to compare with gti or R3 (^_^)V

TOM !! great jobs !Excellent pictures....really good....nice shoot !!

what i am thinking between GEN 2 / satria NEO.......BOth of these cars not a same type la...4 doors and 2 doors. c what u need ....familly car~~ 4 doors lo... if just used for youngster bring gf,nice to handle parking ~~ choose SATRIA !! coz i am using satria right now !

just wondering why is the car doing at the junkyard? going to demolish it kah? or wanna be the first "half cut" unit in malaysia.. haha... :_:

are all the above mentioned EON centres offer test drive ?

I have the 1.6MT-HL model. I do not have even 1 single strands of regret upon buying the car. It is definitely worth the money. Best of all the protons made so far.

1 thing is that the ergonomics. it is really kinda troublesome as i do not have enough/convenient space to put my stuff. but i always use the back seats to put my stuff... too small to fit 2 adults comfortably.. so i don't bother to pick up ppl.. just dump my stuff back there.

But all in all.. i love my SNEO... =)

alexklg said:
I have the 1.6MT-HL model. I do not have even 1 single strands of regret upon buying the car. It is definitely worth the money. Best of all the protons made so far.

1 thing is that the ergonomics. it is really kinda troublesome as i do not have enough/convenient space to put my stuff. but i always use the back seats to put my stuff... too small to fit 2 adults comfortably.. so i don't bother to pick up ppl.. just dump my stuff back there.

But all in all.. i love my SNEO... =)

U R RIGHT !! have fun with ur sexy SNEO~!:regular_smile:

It's a nice car really, but the front entry roofline is kinda low.. I'm 1.77m & I struck my head a few times on the roof while trying to enter the car..

Compare to Gen2, izit more reliable? wiring got improvement?
Coz i saw 1 Gen2 engine fire at NKVE yesterday.
This worry me cos im thinking of to own a Neo.
Pls advise.

jedihui said:
Compare to Gen2, izit more reliable? wiring got improvement?
Coz i saw 1 Gen2 engine fire at NKVE yesterday.
This worry me cos im thinking of to own a Neo.
Pls advise.

S NEO is a nice car....improve many lo.....compare with gen-2. coz S NEO's ENGINE is campro 2nd stage already!:_: :_:

Top Bottom