Planning to modify 1994 Lancer 4g91

Sasuke-SaruTobi

Feb 22, 2014
Waipukurau
Hey I've seen there's some great information on here so I thought I'd run my project past the forums to make sure it's correctly planned out.

Like the title says, I'm planning to modify a 1994 Lancer very soon. The 1st thing I want to do is transplant a 4g93 under the hood for extra horses and reliability down the line when I want to turbo.
Will a DOHC MPI or GDI mount straight into the engine bay or am I looking at modifying the mountings?

Also will I need to tune a new ECU for it?

Thanks in advance

carlyap

500 RPM
Jun 9, 2008
Will a DOHC MPI or GDI mount straight into the engine bay or am I looking at modifying the mountings? this as i know n play just plug

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
may i know the 1994 lancer u stated is cb3a or ck4a?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all, i'm planning to buy a new engine on my wira aeroback 1.3..going for half-cut....my choice is Mivec 1.6+rear breakdisk but without putting in the dashboard,and bodykit to save my $$$$...i'm preparing about 7k in about 4 month...is it possible to get a rear breakdisk and mivec engine for only 7k...can u advise how much money should i prepare....

and can you guys list down what kind of meter can i put into my car ofter my mivec transplant example = autotimer,mivec...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience