Car Mod Shops recommendations

arsenalfc9

Feb 27, 2005
da 613, Canada
Visit site
Hello to all... just out of curiosity, I just wanted to ask (recommendations) and know which of the car mod shops in Bandar Sunway are better at modifying K-Cars... I drive a Kelisa and am planning on changing the air filter, piping, and the muffler... I'd also like to know (opinions/estimations) how much I'm looking at "coughing up" to modify these parts of my car... but basically I'm not sure on which shop to visit and that would also perform good modifying job on my car... thanks in advance to all who can hook me up with some info...

Itab

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Serdang
Visit site
clutch problem?worn out or wat?
any reliable work shop that u're familiar with can solve wat
wat kinda replacement u wanna get is a different story la,depends on the depth of your wallet
me solved my clutch slipping problem at my fren's workshop
old racing clutch worn out dee

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
My problem is after fixing my Triniti got sound. So took to another mechanic ( the first mechanic cannot solve ) and discovered that the clutch disc was warped ( not even surface ). But the second mechanic said to let it run-in (season ).

But now once in while got the "eeak" sound when modulation the clutch at low speed ( like parking ).

Then now another sound is when I release the throttle ( 5th gear at 100m/h ), there is a lound "grrrrrrr" sound until the speed drops to 80km/h... actually.. in any gear as soon as I go past 3500 rpm and release the throttle, the "grrrr" sound comes on... anybody know why ar?

reubenlee

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
Originally posted by InitialD@Feb 27 2005, 18:17
How about 4G93? Which shop good? Which shop good for clutch problems?
for me i will go az motorsport because there are quite familiar with mitsubishi engines

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by reubenlee+Feb 27 2005, 21:36 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (reubenlee @ Feb 27 2005, 21:36 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-InitialD@Feb 27 2005, 18:17
How about 4G93? Which shop good? Which shop good for clutch problems?
for me i will go az motorsport because there are quite familiar with mitsubishi engines [/b][/quote]
Where's AZ Motorsport?

reubenlee

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
its just behind nathan corner,oug

anfernee

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
Any workshop that is very good at doing vtec cars ? besides amoil and definately not N1..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just wanna let you know i also encounter the same problem as you. Bought a used yrv piston turbo 73mm 4pcs then i not sure la coz i know the yrv piston
turbo original size 72mm only,he say 73mm n pnp "blok kelisa" i think where got it...i try to buy it@go home n check the piston size 72mm,
mistaken already.. actually my rebore is 73mm...i want to return....then call/sms him many times but he didn't answer/sms!..
i'm so unlucky already so sad....i forget to bring my mitutoyo digital...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience