mods on Accord CF4

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
wua...the steering thing....so hard woo..hahahaa....R U TESTING ME ? Hehhehee

I tell u wat....next time TT.....check who got the euro r steering.....then go to his house in da middle of nite and steal it ! Heheheee....

I don't think i can get that for u la....unless u wanna buy another one ?:confused:

Wua...the knuckle thing....so complex ar....better ask my mechanic to do some study 1st....

hehehe.. that's why la i think better to get the steering with missing or burst airbag.. last time someone was selling it for Rm200 only..

Big big stuff like rims sure kena tax la....even the shox also !

medium size stuff like the shox can 'hide' inside the SLK that my cousin want to bring back later this year? ok or not the plan?

hehehe.. that's why la i think better to get the steering with missing or burst airbag.. last time someone was selling it for Rm200 only..

medium size stuff like the shox can 'hide' inside the SLK that my cousin want to bring back later this year? ok or not the plan?

Wua....RM200....sure i cannot get la....checked the hk site....EK or CL steering selling like HK$1000 ~ Roughly RM500 complete la....not burst one...then u need to pay postage sending it back...err......not worth getting from hk then...hehehe

But the SLK...when bring back....got to pay tax also at custom rite ? Then the officers will check the car ? Hehhehee....what if they found the shox there ?

I dunno y.....hk now very few parts for sale la.....it's like almost 1 month liao....still no sign of euro r grille.....

wello guys.....

who want CL1 steering tu?.....u late 3 months la bro. just sold my steering without airbag to someone spesel

voila...my shell ferrari car for 2008 and 2009 collection completed

Bump: wello guys.....

who want CL1 steering tu?.....u late 3 months la bro. just sold my steering without airbag to someone spesel

saya en bulet... :wavey:

the centre part inside the steering also sold ke en bulet?

wello guys.....

Bump: wello guys.....

who la that special person......hehehehehe.....sloth want that part ka????.....450 can????:smokin:

aisey bro cat..
450 is almost half of the price for complete CL1/EK9 steering wooo..
plus it's not that u need a spare for that part pun.. so just let go to me cheap2 only..
better still, start making a good deed this year by donating that part to me! :wavey:

alwi...tun razak flyover??ingat2..aku kena tinggal 8 tiang..huhuhu

Last edited:
aisey bro cat..
450 is almost half of the price for complete CL1/EK9 steering wooo..
plus it's not that u need a spare for that part pun.. so just let go to me cheap2 only..
better still, start making a good deed this year by donating that part to me! :wavey:
i think abg kucing means is for whole steering w/o airbag kot....kan abg cat?

for those interested... our fren bird from melaka sent me a few pictures showing CL1 engine... complete with intakes et al. minus the gearbox... going for RM5.5k. not sure if ECU is included. radiator most probably tarak

I think bro sloth should juz find another steering la...hassle free....hehehe

geng....my new front euro-r lip....

yesterday borak2 with darren from tokachi, they were previously known as daiichi....
grandpire sudah berkubur long time ago, then they sold the euro-r bodykit moulding to tokachi....

qualitywise....i'll give 9/10

Bump: eh...apsal gambar tak mau keluar??

Attachments

• euro r lip.jpg
    euro r lip.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 52
Guys, wanna ask ar....

Is the CF4 rear bumper same as euro R(accord) bumper which also same as euro R(torneo) bumper ar ??

How come i saw some bumpers with a thin line over while some dun have ar ?:hmmmm:

nope.....
torneo bumper is slightly higher because its taillamp is quite thinner than accord
torneo bumper has line unless for faisal, he "semen"ted the line because it was being toron
ar333

waaa... euro R lip tu... already black. no need to paint...

accord CF3, CF4, CF5, CL1 rear bumper shld be the same... torneo not same. thin line... torneo only.

my torneo rear bumper... modded version... hehe

accord CF3, CF4, CF5, CL1 rear bumper shld be the same... torneo not same. thin line... torneo only.

So tonite if have TT session please SMS me!

Bump:

So tonite if have TT session please SMS me!

So....if wanna get euro r rear lip ar......can get from torneo euro r lip also ? Ngam fit into cf4 bumper ?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom