Modifying Toyota Corolla SE Limited(AE92)

-lanz-

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
Perak/Kedah
Now my aircond blower motor kong edy....anybody have go through this situation...i want to replace the motor only but dono where to find?

-lanz-

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
Perak/Kedah
Anybody know whats this?I found it near my aircond blower looks like autoflip relay but i think its not.

Attachments

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Anybody know whats this?I found it near my aircond blower looks like autoflip relay but i think its not.
looks like a school science project.. hehe :biggrin:

where's the box cover? nothing written there?

-lanz-

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
Perak/Kedah
looks like a school science project.. hehe :biggrin:

where's the box cover? nothing written there?
Well im unable to dismantle the cover from its mounting.So,i just take out the circuit.But the cover looks same as the autoflip relay cover.Its located on the top of the evaporator and the wire goes to the aircond unit.So,i think its something related to aircond but dono whats its function....

Last edited:

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Hi guys....
I just recently bought this AE92...before this using KE70.
Now after using AE92...im in love with it because its more powerfull than my KE70.
I would like to convert it for turbo or supercharger...but for now no money :biggrin:
So for now...i wish to change the look of my car for interior and outerior.
I would like to fix a Double Din player with GPS but dono what kind of brand will suit for the dashboard.Is DLAA brand could be fixed firmly on the dashboard?
And i wish to add some bodykit such as skirtings and spoiler....what kind of bodykit would suits for my car?
Any other modification or suggestion????
I'd vote a conversion, maybe the levin 92 conversion for your front?

Haha go put a big big GT wing and canards everywhere so your car will have 5000 yeng points. Spoilers on a street driven FWD cars... :banghead:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Well im unable to dismantle the cover from its mounting.So,i just take out the circuit.But the cover looks same as the autoflip relay cover.Its located on the top of the evaporator and the wire goes to the aircond unit.So,i think its something related to aircond but dono whats its function....
mayb it's a temperature control unit.. that's a big MAYBE..

:biggrin:

suma_

Known Member
Jun 3, 2005
DU
just my guest it could be power steering controller or side mirror controller. for A/C controller unit, it attached with the blower/cooling coil unit.

-lanz-

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
Perak/Kedah
i saw "cermin cromax" and "ionizer-clean ace" at mudah...whats the speciality of the cromax mirror and the function of the ionizer?

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
i saw "cermin cromax" and "ionizer-clean ace" at mudah...whats the speciality of the cromax mirror and the function of the ionizer?
Cromax mirrors are Japanese spec'd mirrors, usually brown/bronze. Other than color I have no idea what else is the difference than normal glass :rofl:

20V Trumpeteer

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kedah
The function of Ionizer clean ace is to filtered the air in the cabin to be free from dusts and smells i.e cigarette smoke..ideal for smokers.If non smokers also ok coz it makes air in the cabin more healtier...my 2 kupang knowledge

zerokim

Dec 20, 2006
if ae92 use long meter , the original meter wiring nid 2 cut sambung ???
my one is using 5A head with complete set wiring.
there is different socket at behind of meter.
so i think there is need if you want to convert from ori carburetor meter to long meter 1

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, im a newbie here
i just wanna ask

Anybody knows of any workshop around kl or Selangor for lowering car
i just wanna cut my spring and do some chamber work

im non malaysia so i dont know where i can find the shop

thats all, THANKS! :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience