Initial D new movie

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Wow they are planning to rip more money from this Initial D franchise, if they would show all 3 parts for RM 12 or 20 then it's worth it. Like 3 hours show or 2 1/2 hour. Just saw the trailer, it's using the latest type of style but jumble up the whole 3 parts of story. Should have few scenes which they cut from manga and put back into anime. Hope they even add on sum parts which never appear in manga or anime so people will feel it's worth the time and money.
I think bcoz it is some Japanese movie fair and that's why the price is like that..

We I do not want to talk about how our movie industry works bcoz it will make "them" sound this forum or maybe shut down like what they used to do to others.

Only one scene was from the manga i notice, Papa's daughter was there or cameo when Mogi was talking to Takumi.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I think bcoz it is some Japanese movie fair and that's why the price is like that..

We I do not want to talk about how our movie industry works bcoz it will make "them" sound this forum or maybe shut down like what they used to do to others.

Only one scene was from the manga i notice, Papa's daughter was there or cameo when Mogi was talking to Takumi.
Sad thing is still need to stand up in Cinema for the national song. :confused:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Ha? I went to watch a movie last Thurs "Lucy" where got national anthem?
which cinema?

*btw dont talk about it la.. nanti xpasal2 this thread kena banned

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lucy...I find Initial D 1 hour movie is worth the money than Lucy movie....below expectation while the Trailer makes it looks so WOW.

Pavilion have, not I not sure. Maybe because of Malaysia Day.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I havent watched aiksss...the movie stops at where? Only after beating Keisuke?
Really want us to tell? LOL!

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

I went to MBO subang parade 3 weeks ago, gotta stand up for national anthem.
I went on the 12th. Only a Son and Father did not stand up in front of me. Whole cinema only 15 of us haha!

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Really want us to tell? LOL!

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

I went on the 12th. Only a Son and Father did not stand up in front of me. Whole cinema only 15 of us haha!
Just tell no problem...coz I know how the story goes anyway

My opinion is that the national anthem is stupid la..y not air negaraku every 2 hours in a shopping mall, or air it in astro before the start of every movie? It sounds similarly stupid isnt it? Patriotism cannot be forced. If negaraku is aired before an event starts, then that makes sense.

btw back to initial d, got english subtitles?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

My opinion is that the national anthem is stupid la..y not air negaraku every 2 hours in a shopping mall, or air it in astro before the start of every movie? It sounds similarly stupid isnt it? Patriotism cannot be forced. If negaraku is aired before an event starts, then that makes sense.

No subtitles, just Japanese Language. Yes, if any event I'm okay outside. Like Dataran Merdeka or Im attending some event. But in a Cinema is just ridiculous. Standing for the screen.

Yes, after beating Keisuke then finish. That's the 1st part. Do wait till credits finish ya.

The whole cinema only me and the father & son waited until credits finish. The rest of them left after the credits :banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
no subtitles then how to understand? Malay subtitles?
Just watch and enjoy the art :rofl:
Sure got la. English, Chinese and Malay.

So best not to sit too near, sit as far as possible. If not u need to look down then look up again :rofl:
I sit last 3rd row also consider near cuz the cinema hall is usually small ones for this Initial D.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

patriotism starts from school.. xkisah if the student is problematic or not. Teacher also must join in even if they dont like it (referring to teachers during my time)

That's why i have commented n kena attack by Malaysians sbb i respect our neighbour's patriotism (Indonesia) even we know how crazy they are...

Initial D only one thing i am sad... no more MOVE :bawling:

Eurobeat not being there is ok but MOVE !!!

they already break n sadly my friend went to their last concert in singapore... feels like shooting myself... :banghead:

- Rage Your Dream
- Gamble Rumble
- Around the World
- Break in2 the nite
- Blazing Beat

and many more

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
patriotism starts from school.. xkisah if the student is problematic or not. Teacher also must join in even if they dont like it (referring to teachers during my time)

That's why i have commented n kena attack by Malaysians sbb i respect our neighbour's patriotism (Indonesia) even we know how crazy they are...

Initial D only one thing i am sad... no more MOVE :bawling:

Eurobeat not being there is ok but MOVE !!!

they already break n sadly my friend went to their last concert in singapore... feels like shooting myself... :banghead:

- Rage Your Dream
- Gamble Rumble
- Around the World
- Break in2 the nite
- Blazing Beat

and many more
I still okay, cuz I don't really fancy the songs haha! I enjoy the anime art and car sound more than the music.

I only remember in the game "Night on Fire" haha!

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
already pass 16/9 the malaysia day,so no more stand up:biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I really shock today, i wanna go for service my car, and i check the minyak hitam and its gone, really kering...always maintained to service at 5k km. why aa?? my 4g92 year 2004 with mileage 30600++ drink minyak hitam too much...check no leaking, only when i start my car the white smoke went out from the ekzos but untill the engine ready, the smoke gone...

Any one got experience?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience