Ghosts Talk

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
ya la ...... if female neck pain ...... if male u look under your skirt .... he's there

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
That one is the one who really loved u in the past so he seems to be can't get enough of u , ouh im talking about under the skirt ghosts .

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
satria_95 , would u adopt a half human half ghost son or daughter assuming you have raped the sexy ghosts.Or are u wrapping that yellow FU with condom ?

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
FU as condom ? another idea for DUREX ...... suitable for the taoist n monks ..... next time find the taoist make spermacide from the holy water ..... drink oledi no baby ...... very nice chiok tau

amadeus

Known Member
Dec 28, 2005
just to share this with u guys...heard this experience from my fren who frequents RB. those days he likes going to this particular RB at wisma MPL formerly known as hong leong. hey have been signthings of unknown forces jumping on the sofa and additional headcount spotted.
not sure if this is the main reason, but that RB is closed now

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
what is RB by the way .... if more girl come in tlak one it wun become hamsap thread ...... got controlled ma .... haha .....

sarcastics

Known Member
Jul 4, 2005
KL
ever been pushed by unseen forces while walking in the rain...in dark alleys...carrying an umbrella ?

they need shelter too.....

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
amadeus !!! what is MPL ? hehe sorry .... noob in short form ...... u kno when chinese die oledi they put the candle along the street to direct the soul back home right ...... my friend who has that kina eyes saw a person standing on top of the candle .... back in months ago when he wanna go makan malam ..... the man was horrifying ...... he almost stood on every car roof ........ he just poof n gone to another car roof n keep on jumping on every car roof

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
TermiziYeoh said:
satria_95 , would u adopt a half human half ghost son or daughter assuming you have raped the sexy ghosts.Or are u wrapping that yellow FU with condom ?
now tat's scary...
even if it's all human.. :vroam:

samurai: too much drinkin lately ar u..

PAUL_CJ

Known Member
Aug 31, 2005
PUCHONG
few years past, a gang of my fren went to haunted house at puchong batu8 to explore. 1 of my fren (female) heard some1 breathhardly very close to her n she just scream then we all get in the car n went home. the next day the gal fall sick edi!!! dun play play.

amadeus

Known Member
Dec 28, 2005
edwin_lcw,

MPL is a building name ler. u know the weld? its just opposite it.

talking about ghost place, i still remember when i was still a kid, me and my frens once visited the haunted hospital in taman midah, cheras. i still remember the expression in my fren's face after we climbed in.
that place is no longer there, but still gives me the memory everyday i pass by :)

lewis26

Known Member
Nov 29, 2005
amadeus,

i heard bout that hospital.. everyone also say that a haunted place...
student like me study at those area heard lot of story bout it...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi zthians and sifus out there..modifying standard air filter to open pod air filter with heat shield and CAI will improve the car horsepower dramatically or just a little?and roughly how much will it cost to do this?thanks alot :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience