Ghosts Talk

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Bwahahahahaha !!! Damn u la satria_95 ! I thought what was it somekind of way to approach room in karaoke !

lewis26

Known Member
Nov 29, 2005
may i ask how many piece of those yellow paper needed ? ? ?
scared not enough to stick all over the room.... LOL

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
TermiziYeoh,
hahahaha I find it kinda ridiculously funny, though hahahaha If I see the ghost is a pretty and sexy ghost, I will wrap the yellow paper on my dick and rape kau the ghost, doggy style! All the while we do it doggy style (Snoop Dogg) hahahaha

lewis26,
As much as it takes to cover the room. hehehe

BlackSamurai,
Wah lao eh. hahahaha I never thought there was stuff like that to download on the net. But those yellow paper has to be "charged" at the temple, ain't it?

lewis26

Known Member
Nov 29, 2005
nowaday v can get wateva v need on the net ? ?

with that site all the temple business drop... hahaha

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Most likely rumours started by competing karaoke outlets to kill RB.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
satria_95 said:
BlackSamurai,
Wah lao eh. hahahaha I never thought there was stuff like that to download on the net. But those yellow paper has to be "charged" at the temple, ain't it?
satria_95, looks like u didn't watch the singapore movie "I'm not stupid" :biggrin:

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
WAH tns Balcksamurai ...... u so online ..... until the FU also u can get online ar ? " sai tak mou keh " ?

trgurl

Known Member
Mar 10, 2006
www.lazyamanda.net
alien said:
muahahahahahhaha.... :rofl:

trgirl: wat did u do in the room jek? =p
as Jesz say no privacy lo like dat..
canot sit sesuka hati. canot step on da sofa..
cant kissing da screen when i see leo ku.... muahahaha..

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
waaa.. fu pun ada? the power of internet..

blacksamurai: eh i cant seem to find the FU at the site wor..

trgirl: -.-" sampai nak kiss the screen?

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
omg...
its damn farnie la u guys....i tot this thread should be scary...ended up to be some joking place...cant stop laughing man...u guys really insane la....

how come gals not worried of ghost sitting beside them in the room le??...n seems to be more concerned abt the cctv stuff???
walao eh....wan go karaoke n hanky panky mer??...nowadays gals damn naughty d la...wahahaha...

at home can, in car can, cinema can.....or mayb all tried b4 d??...trying new places??...beware of an extra "person" getting in between o.....
maybe u kissing half way n open eyes saw a green face that u r kissing...n saw ur bf kissing another green face lady....wahahahaha

omg....i'm getting crazy also....hahaha...just for laugh...."brothers n sisters" dun blame this young didi that duno things ya....soli soli....

lewis26

Known Member
Nov 29, 2005
since the ghost shown on CCTV if v use our phone camera can c or not ? ? ?

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
neck pain ? ..... dat one have to depend weather the THING is male for female .....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

I am wanting to convert my wira 1.5 engine (dah nak mampus, don't bother asking me to overhaul) to a MIVEC engine. Problem is, I don't know where to start.. I know I should look around at the potong shops but as a newbie memang they potong me.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone in KK, Sabah who has done this type of conversion (mesti banyak punya) to help me out. Was thinking EVO3 but.. too much power..

Thanks in advance!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience