Fvcking Brothers......

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
but u know mostly ppl frefer small2 shop coz of the customer service quality, if brother want to excell they have to improve tht n 1 more thing, small2 shop also will nego the price, let say total is rm 401 (after they print the receipt) they will just say to u rm400 lah brother, maybe just rm1 but tht rm1 will make tht customer come back again n even bring fren along, n workmanship. if expensive i dnt mind paying but only if the job is neat, if cincai only who want to pay so expensive,

tht my feedback, sometime i shop at brother also but only if my regular small shop dnt have wht i need

Bump: but u know mostly ppl frefer small2 shop coz of the customer service quality, if brother want to excell they have to improve tht n 1 more thing, small2 shop also will nego the price, let say total is rm 401 (after they print the receipt) they will just say to u rm400 lah brother, maybe just rm1 but tht rm1 will make tht customer come back again n even bring fren along, n workmanship. if expensive i dnt mind paying but only if the job is neat, if cincai only who want to pay so expensive,

tht my feedback, sometime i shop at brother also but only if my regular small shop dnt have wht i need

franKaboO

2,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
thats rite bro...anyway any of u guys have purchase any item or install at brother's shop n can leave a comment or feedback coz im doin some research n make do some improved for outlet olso

Bump: thats rite bro...anyway any of u guys have purchase any item or install at brother's shop n can leave a comment or feedback coz im doin some research n make do some improved for outlet olso

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Sooner or later , Frankaboo going to naik pangkat already lo..

franKaboO

2,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
no la.. where got naik pangkat... im not workin at HQ also... juz a small potato oni la bro....lol

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
ceo is higher...gm is considered overall operations manager oni...ceo is majority company share holder

Bump: ceo is higher...gm is considered overall operations manager oni...ceo is majority company share holder

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Oh , frankaboo can belanja us d..We verbally help him on his research..haha..

Anyways , no more hater of brothers ??

Last edited by a moderator:

franKaboO

2,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
yar lor no haters d meh...? come on.. can be part of de protester at ere d...lol

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Brothers got quality one meh? :confused: Know that they sell cheapo stuff since the 1st day they open for business. I was forced to go to their shop once with a friend. He kept pushing me to go with him because he was looking for some 'gauges'....*rolleyes* I went in there saw they selling whole bunch of junk rather than products. I told my friend to ciao but he insist want to buy a don't know what brand gauges, used 1 month only already kong. The installation part....no need to say much...a bunch of dyed hair La La with trumpet pants doing their so called 'professional work' spitting out whole lot of grandma story with his partner and the mouth keep on rolling out bad words and cursing don't know who. Then saw a chick walk by the shop, keep on making those rat noise...My God~~:banghead: grow up lah wei~~

If want to buy oil, wipers, oil filters or parts I rather go to spare parts shop. For upgrades go to shops that are more professional.

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
yup... alot of them wear thier trumpet pant n koyak wan..lolx...
I swear to god, I won't even enter again to anyone of their shops even if someone try to drag me in with a tow truck. No way not even over my dead body.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Would like to get ur advise as I would like to get a car with 200HP with spending about RM20K. Is it possible? Any car and engine recommend? Wira + GSR? or any other better idea?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience