Accord SV4 wiper problem

Tony Yeap

Jun 12, 2009
Hi, Guys,
Need advice from sifu,
Recently my 96 Accord SV4 had wiper problem. when I switch on the intermittent stage, the wiper swept non stop. As for the slow and fast speed , it works okay.
Sometimes when I switched on the wiper at intermittent it swept for a while and stopped. At times it swept non stop. I have to pull my car at the road side and off the engine and start again. Sometimes it can be off and at times it will repeat sweeping non stop.
I've tried to replace the wiper stalk switch which comes together with the light stalk but it's still gave the problem.
Then I tried to replace the wiper relay which is like a white box, but the problem is still unsolved.
Now , I'll try by this weekend to send the car to check the wiper motor wiring.
Hope it will solve. Any suggestion or advice to rectify this problem
Thank you in advance.

Regards.

Tony Yeap

Jun 12, 2009
I've solved my wiper problem by replacing the wiper sensor relay beneath the bonnet fuse box which is blue in color c/w black cover. The white box relay which I mentioned early was for the door winding mirrors.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just for clarification, petrol stations are also supposed to follow the rounding mechanism right?

I filled petrol for RM54.76 which was supposed to be rounded to RM54.75. Right?

I paid RM60 and was supposed to get a balance of RM5.25. Right?

But this did not happen.

The amount of RM54.76 was not rounded to RM54.75 and this is not shown in my receipt.

My balance of what supposed to be RM5.25 was not given and I was only given RM5.20.

This is wrong right?

I know I'm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience