Fvcking Brothers......

what is La La?
:smokin:

Lala is normally associated with chinese teenager with outrageous style or fashion in terms of hair , clothing , shoe and etc..For a better view , you can visit any Brother's outlet..Hahahahaha..If you want a even better look of it , go to puchong Brothers , look for frankaboo , give some business to him of course , and I am very sure he can point out to you what is "lala"..maybe some explanation too

hehe.now i understand!
i've seen the la la before..but dunno the 'La La' name..
they wearing bell bottomed pants,can sapu lantai!..

i went to puchong outlet,my friend asked for kenwood audio system..met frankaboo..

hehe.now i understand!
i've seen the la la before..but dunno the 'La La' name..
they wearing bell bottomed pants,can sapu lantai!..

i went to puchong outlet,my friend asked for kenwood audio system..met frankaboo..
huh... serious shit...? got meh..? me also forgot liao....

where got lala la dude...? siao ar... no way man..... ask unker dat am i a lala...? lolxxx

where got lala la dude...? siao ar... no way man..... ask unker dat am i a lala...? lolxxx

LOL , lucky the manager not lala ,if the manager also lala..better call it as LaLa Accessory rather than Brothers.. from the picture also can see you are not lala lah..haha

Bump:

LOL , lucky the manager not lala ,if the manager also lala..better call it as LaLa Accessory rather than Brothers.. from the picture also can see you are not lala lah..haha

sure la..... i use snow cap to cover my ear la dude... coz tarda telinga lor......dressing also not lala at all...im very si man wan ok...

ya la,frankaboo not lala...u can see his chubby baby face...felt like want to cubit his face kao kao...hahaha...

sure boh... where got chubby ler..... baby face meh... my mom said i look like gurlish look leh... lolxxx

radhie, hire LALA because there are abundance of them like in the sea..the Si Ham...

I think MPS should hire them to swipe the road since the wear bell bottom pants that can swept the floor. Come to Seremban, I bring you guys go to Terminal 1. There are so many Si Hams, LALA's and Ah Lian there. All think they look cool...Yukes~~:thefinger: I don't like going to T1 at all...because after I will use the net to catch the LALAs and Si Ham back to my house to deep fried or satay them...

frankaboo, do look like Justin of HK...

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom