Finding Satria Neo

yo dub.helix, first of all, CONGRATS!!! Welcome to the family.. (if we do ever create a club)...

well, the seat are a bit high... but i'm okay with it.. as oppose to you who are used to the low ride height of your wira, definitely a big difference. After a while you'll get used to it bro....

Take some photos and let us see your ride lah.. ehehhee...

Hey, I got meself a Neo. I'll post it sometime soon. Anyway, any ideas of a good ICE for the Neo?

Here are more questions. Any good deals on Sport Rims? My car's Brilliant Red by the way.

Oh? Sounds Fantastic. When Does The Promotion End? I'm Hard Up On Liquid Assets Right Now.

By The Way, I'm Kind Of Scared In Parking In Public, What With Un-Screw-Able Rim/Hub Cap. I Just Glued On The Antennae Yesterday. Do You Guys Think I'm Too Paranoid?

Oh? Sounds Fantastic. When Does The Promotion End? I'm Hard Up On Liquid Assets Right Now.

By The Way, I'm Kind Of Scared In Parking In Public, What With Un-Screw-Able Rim/Hub Cap. I Just Glued On The Antennae Yesterday. Do You Guys Think I'm Too Paranoid?

#$%^@#$@#$ Double Posted....

Anyway, I've Just Check With VKool. They Said They're Not Running Any Promo. But, Air Cool Is. RM599 With 5Yrs Warranty For Steel Blue Or Steel Gold.

Is That Good?

guys try not to manja the car too much..if can..rev it trust me, bcoz of the siemens ecu..it adapts to ur driving style & switches fuel mapping..

why dun u guys all start ur own forum..www.satria-neo.com

ei no such forum hehe.. satrianeoclub is already got V-kool promotion depend on which place i'm in klang u can try go before 31st august.. is air cool good?

Well, according to Air Cool. It's as good as VKool, if not better.
About the forums, I've snooped around and found a nice Satria Neo Owner's Forum over in Pro-Hatch. They've got a bunch of talks running around there.
Hell, there's this Magnet Device that sticks to your fuel intake valve(?), and a story about not modifying the Neo for 2 years just to keep the warranty.

Oh yeah... about the engine revs.

Is it a good idea to do so? I mean, I haven't even reach 500KMs, let alone 1000KMs. I really cannot believe that the Siemens ECU can be THAT smart.

Einhander.... i would appreciate that you could compress all your question into one instead of triple or quad posting... forum ettiques? hehehe...

If you are hard on cash, dun mod ICE first. It will cost a bomb. I'm perfectly fine with the stock sound system in the Neo, for now of course.

Tinting shop, have to ask KL ppl liao, but i know some place in JB can get real good price.

Sports rims, well... choose what you like, coz ultimately it is you who have the final say on the outlook of your car. Go wth your heart. But given the fact that our car ain't that powerful, getting lightweight rims might be good.

Meetings, hmm.. i met a Neo owner just now in a pub. He changed his rims to 17" with 205/40R17 yokohama R1 tyres... he also lowered his Neo using Gen2's sport spring. Didn't talk to him much, he is the owner of the pub. so busy entertaining other ppl. hehehe...

You glued your antaenna? Well, that is one way to safe keep your stuff from those itchy hands... i didn't do anything to the antaenna or the rear wiper...

Engine Revs, well.. i disciplined my foot to let go at 3k rpm b4 the first service... after that, it is up to you on how you can afford to pay for the petrol to rev it... After the first service, i revved quite abit... 5k rpm max... but currently i'm aiming to get the best FC out of my car for the moment... trying to shift around 2k rpm... hoping that the FC would change from 20cents per km to something better...

Magnet device or whateva stupid stuff dun help with your FC or performance or whatsoeva.... it only affects your weight of your wallet. Thus, forget about getting cheap stuff to increase your Neo's performance/FC...

hi alexklg..wat u say is true..but to all cars which shifts at 2k rpm will be less fuel consumpting..anything above 3k rpm will be high on fuel consumption..let ie be NA or turbo..but new cars will definitely have high fuel consumption due to the new metals in the engine block..

u wanna upgrade the performance on ur Neo? just wait for Hotbits to come out wif their exhaust system, shud be a good xhaust system as their xhaust system is built on dyno..for autos, i reckon replacement drop-in like K&N..manual, if u can, CAI..den an engine management..so far Unichip & another EMS from dragger racing can tap into the Siemens ECU without the ECU resetting itself & going back into stock settings..after dat..its all abt handling..

u may refer to www.gen2club.com/forum for modifications & updates on the Campro..

oh yea..one more thing..u can affiliate urself wif proton & enjoy benefits if u establish a Satria Neo forum urself coz Proton would response to all ur complaints plus invitations to all their track carnivals or events..trust me..its worth it

Last edited:
alexklg said:
yo dub.helix, first of all, CONGRATS!!! Welcome to the family.. (if we do ever create a club)...

well, the seat are a bit high... but i'm okay with it.. as oppose to you who are used to the low ride height of your wira, definitely a big difference. After a while you'll get used to it bro....

Take some photos and let us see your ride lah.. ehehhee...

Hahaha thanks man! i sure will post some pics once i've settled a few to do necessity with the car.....manage to get it tint today. Next on the "to do" list....rims must go.

Einhander said:
Here are more questions. Any good deals on Sport Rims? My car's Brilliant Red by the way.

Hey cool man we have the same color! anyway i think the stock ICE in neo is sufficient enough well atleast for the time being & until the warranty expires. A double deen player or even those fancy DVD players could fit in our dashboard right? But i'd rather invest on improving the performance of the car then eye candy and other creature comfort devices etc hehe.

Last edited:
hehhee... well, next on my list is a set of gauges... 3 to be exact... hehe.. hoping to get it install beginning of next month. hehe...

Fantastic!
This is my first car after all. So, my apologies on the quintuple posts. Pretty much revved up myself with the Neo.
Anyway, I'm getting the Neo tinted by Monday. Hopefully it's going to look great. I'm not gonna mod much, not anytime soon.
Maybe, in time, I'll just drop-in a Mivec engine in there. :D

lolz.... if no other engines available on market to put into neo, i might just change to mivec also. but see lah...

anywayz, just to update you guys, my FC is 20cents per km... pumped 69 bucks for 336km... quite bad i should say, but my dad says it is quite normal... not sure about that...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom