EMS Dyno Results

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
bro syah,between b8 210 with evo,which more powerful with simple modiefield??dekat ganu,aku banyak hairan lah ford b8 210 yang comat buat,selalu blh no1 at trg drag battle...evo pn kena tapau[

Two engine have their own secret,Both engine easy to get the Hp.look at your set up...Terengganu run 300m and this is kampung style(sorry what to say).1st and 2nd gear u can look the car move fast but not for 402m(1/4mile).He and the group have to move national or international race at sepang.

Bump:
congrate to the excellent tuner in malaysia...bro syah..gua puassssss :adore:
Im try the Best for everybody.we do what we can do.:biggrin::rofl:

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
B8 alll the way........shah when the legendry interplay going to sepang ???

Bump: B8 alll the way........shah when the legendry interplay going to sepang ???

N-gage

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
TRG
bro syah,between b8 210 with evo,which more powerful with simple modiefield??dekat ganu,aku banyak hairan lah ford b8 210 yang comat buat,selalu blh no1 at trg drag battle...evo pn kena tapau[

Two engine have their own secret,Both engine easy to get the Hp.look at your set up...Terengganu run 300m and this is kampung style(sorry what to say).1st and 2nd gear u can look the car move fast but not for 402m(1/4mile).He and the group have to move national or international race at sepang.

oooo...i see,mmg kt ganu men 300m pn..hehe...b8 suitable to 300m only??how about size piston b8,83mm,gsr n vtec b18 81mm only...b8 1800cc only or more if in see size piston compare with gsr n vtec...:confused::confused:

N-gage

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
TRG
hehehe...many b8 210 sudah dpt 300hp lbh maaa....u car should be 400hp lbh la pula..u kan king b8...huhuhu

Bump: hehehe...many b8 210 sudah dpt 300hp lbh maaa....u car should be 400hp lbh la pula..u kan king b8...huhuhu

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Everybody have to try making a good Hp.Easy to talk but not easy to realisasi...hahahaha.Not only B8 good for 300m,Like a kancil last time run at stadium drag also fastest.

Bump: Everybody have to try making a good Hp.Easy to talk but not easy to realisasi...hahahaha.Not only B8 good for 300m,Like a kancil last time run at stadium drag also fastest.

N-gage

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
TRG
oh,yeah....all engines b8 lost with kancil ns drag....very strong r ns drag...heard ns drag use nos??its true???

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
KIA Spectra install LT10s all condition runing as well.
Many ppl talking to me,when install Microtech he facing many dramas like RPM meter,Air-cond,Idling,Cruesing and Fueling.For all buddy to install microtech ecu,pls look the good tuner with a good exprience.:wavey::wavey::wavey:

N-gage

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
TRG
KIA Spectra install LT10s all condition runing as well.
Many ppl talking to me,when install Microtech he facing many dramas like RPM meter,Air-cond,Idling,Cruesing and Fueling.For all buddy to install microtech ecu,pls look the good tuner with a good exprience.:wavey::wavey::wavey:
hehe...see who setting that kia,he is BRO SYAHHHH...:biggrin::biggrin:

Amer Conn

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
Congrat bro syah n the owner of kia spectra 210..:biggrin:..don't play2 with kia spectra nowdays:smokin:

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
oh,yeah....all engines b8 lost with kancil ns drag....very strong r ns drag...heard ns drag use nos??its true???
Racing Fuel,Methanol,Ethanol,Nitro or NOS it is not big deal.This is a ilegal energy for racing industries.Everybody can use for winner.hahahahahaha

Bump:
Racing Fuel,Methanol,Ethanol,Nitro or NOS it is not big deal.This is a ilegal energy for racing industries.Everybody can use for winner.hahahahahaha

Bump: Thanks Bro.
Congrat bro syah n the owner of kia spectra 210..:biggrin:..don't play2 with kia spectra nowdays:smokin:
Bump: Many sifu outsite can install microtech.Not only me can do.hehehehehehe malu la gua bro.:biggrin:
hehe...see who setting that kia,he is BRO SYAHHHH...:biggrin::biggrin:

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Just finist wire up the LT16 for RB25DET.And the sound of engine like a tiger(joke)hahhaha.Today im going to the dyno tuning.Wait and see what Hp power come out from the engine.Stock boost before have a 321hp.Im try to push a same boost to 360whp and after that 450whp may be.

Bump: Just finist wire up the LT16 for RB25DET.And the sound of engine like a tiger(joke)hahhaha.Today im going to the dyno tuning.Wait and see what Hp power come out from the engine.Stock boost before have a 321hp.Im try to push a same boost to 360whp and after that 450whp may be.

Bump: From a little bit changing Fuel and ignition timing,i have a small number whp.Before it's 321whp at 1bar boost,today with a same boost again get 412.4whp and 250ft Torque.Try to up the boost but the fuel pressure drop.May be the problem come from Fuel pump or Regulator.I will be back for dyno again after everyting done.

Bump: From a little bit changing Fuel and ignition timing,i have a small number whp.Before it's 321whp at 1bar boost,today with a same boost again get 412.4whp and 250ft Torque.Try to up the boost but the fuel pressure drop.May be the problem come from Fuel pump or Regulator.I will be back for dyno again after everyting done.

Attachments

frossbytes

Known Member
Apr 14, 2009
Interesting dyno charts. Who is the tuner anyway? Is he local?Sorry guys i'm new here.

N-gage

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
TRG
wow....new monters from 3rd gearperformance.....other monster,has not come out yet...hehe.:proud::proud:...good work bro....

Bump: wow....new monters from 3rd gearperformance.....other monster,has not come out yet...hehe.:proud::proud:...good work bro....

mankidall

Dec 23, 2008
congate syahhh..satu lagi dyno result baik punya......wallaaaawee

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone n good day...I saw a lot of tread about upgrade BBK...but don't seems to get a lot of info about it...market now has a lots of brand..which will be your option to choose if your upgrading and anyone review on it...
The of brands are as follow

1)Brembo from Evo or DC5
2)Sumitumo 4pots
3)VTTR 4 or 6pots
4)Grippen 6pots
5)K Sport 8pots

Saw some selling off the Grippen at very good deals...any problem or reason by selling it off? Taiwan BBK I notice are almost the same...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience