EMS Dyno Results

muahahah..bro i oso suprised when they said its confirm 1.6 block...erm
wonder what brand and type of "TOYOL" inside the block wakakakah...:biggrin:

Bump:

single cam or single turbo bro...huahua...correct or not..

trinityblood ... hehe .. dont percaya aa??? .. but seriously this car is true .. 1.6 dohc only .. erm internal as i know only piston change .. else just stock .. with unibody strippen body .. me as friend also hardly to accept hahaha but its a fact haha ..

trinityblood ... hehe .. dont percaya aa??? .. but seriously this car is true .. 1.6 dohc only .. erm internal as i know only piston change .. else just stock .. with unibody strippen body .. me as friend also hardly to accept hahaha but its a fact haha ..

yalor...some fren inform me bout this n im a bit suprise..but u noe,modding car is very subjective.
different people will had dif method and skill...haha...btw good to noe its still unibody...nice:adore:

Mazda BG 210 come to the 300hp club.
Thanks to Ujang give me the car for tuning to day.
With Stock engine and turbo 210 and upgrade Microtech Lt8 ecu,walbro pump and 550cc injectors. The engine run with a good 316.4whp and 260ft torque.Waitting the new billet turbo for WRC.look what we can do after this.

Bump: Mazda BG 210 come to the 300hp club.
With Stock engine and turbo 210 and upgrade Microtech Lt8 ecu,walbro pump and 550cc injectors. The engine run with a good 316.4whp and 260ft torque.Waitting the new billet turbo for WRC.look what we can do after this.

Attachments

• img005.jpg
    img005.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 674
Congrats to Ujang WCS aka twin brother of WRC.
Very impressive dyno results, again monster B8 was produced by Syah 3rd Gear Performance House.

Come on BG geng let prove for real making the power on the dyno with a real tuning.

Bump: Come on BG geng let prove for real making the power on the dyno with a real tuning.

Mazda BG 210 come to the 300hp club.

Bump: Mazda BG 210 come to the 300hp club.

congrate bro ujang n bro syahz....

congrats bro good torque n hp...keep it up....only first stage hehehe i know u will come out with 2nd stage setup soon :biggrin::driver:

Bump: congrats bro good torque n hp...keep it up....only first stage hehehe i know u will come out with 2nd stage setup soon :biggrin::driver:

Hope we can get 400hp after this from BG engine.

Bump: Hope we can get 400hp after this from BG engine.

Bump: Lozo..when your wastegate settle,we look the 300hp to the club.

Bump: Lozo..when your wastegate settle,we look the 300hp to the club.

strawbery gandakan x4 baru 400hp..kekeke
:biggrin: confirm boleh 2.5bar

Bump: strawbery gandakan x4 baru 400hp..kekeke
:biggrin: confirm boleh 2.5bar

3rd gear, why dun u all change from strawberry flavour to durian flavour...hehehehe baru lah anak tempatan.....:idea::idea::idea: .......anyway congrate to all 3rd gear crew!!! u all did a very good job!!...:driver:

Bump: 3rd gear, why dun u all change from strawberry flavour to durian flavour...hehehehe baru lah anak tempatan.....:idea::idea::idea: .......anyway congrate to all 3rd gear crew!!! u all did a very good job!!...:driver:

Thanks to GOD every time help me.I will try to get the Durian flavour but the factory dont like a durian..hehehehe

Bump: Thanks to GOD every time help me.I will try to get the Durian flavour but the factory dont like a durian..hehehehe

Still waiting 3rd gear come out with new project car...:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm: ......

can join that club arrr bro.....huhuhuhuh :biggrin: Ujang nice HP n tork bro.....:listen:

Bump: can join that club arrr bro.....huhuhuhuh :biggrin: Ujang nice HP n tork bro.....:listen:

Yesterday just finish tune the Mivec turbo GT30.At a low boost 16psi only 318whp.560cc injectors have no fuel to support over the boost.stop and lock the best timing,we turn back again after put it a new injectors for 30psi boosting.

Bump: Yesterday just finish tune the Mivec turbo GT30.At a low boost 16psi only 318whp.560cc injectors have no fuel to support over the boost.stop and lock the best timing,we turn back again after put it a new injectors for 30psi boosting.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom