EMS Dyno Results

that is a good result bro ....low boost samo ....high boost means sure around 400whp- 500whp

Bump: that is a good result bro ....low boost samo ....high boost means sure around 400whp- 500whp

Bump: mazda b8 180 with VF8 rojak vj20

Bump: mazda b8 180 with VF8 rojak vj20

Attachments

• b8 dyno.jpg
    b8 dyno.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 147
Good power with dyno jet graf..but we never ever look a big number what we heard 1000hp over.shoot the graf like a ppl make before.(ams,buscher,kiggly and others):listen::listen::listen:

Bump: Good power with dyno jet graf..but we never ever look a big number what we heard 1000hp over.shoot the graf like a ppl make before.(ams,buscher,kiggly and others):listen::listen::listen:

24112008199.jpg

To all,not trying to show off here...would like to share this to all sifus,just wondering how much whp i can get for my gsr if do dynodynamic..
planning to install either microtech or haltech,still saving money la sigh...

bro,

you should be happy, look at mine - gsr enjin - big turbo + big cam only get like this

dynorun2.jpg

what turbo n cams are u usning ???
n what is ur engine spec?

Bump: what turbo n cams are u usning ???
n what is ur engine spec?

bro,

you should be happy, look at mine - gsr enjin - big turbo + big cam only get like this

dynorun2.jpg

Bro,
u got no ideal how much money i spent on the engine.....mine also did a lot of upgrades
my final stage upgrade will be the standalone ecu
cheers

Bro,
u got no ideal how much money i spent on the engine.....mine also did a lot of upgrades
my final stage upgrade will be the standalone ecu
cheers

can pm me what setup you have?

i would like to benchmark a bit:adore:

can pm me what setup you have?

i would like to benchmark a bit:adore:

bro mine normal set up la.. changed turbo,intercooler,piping,manifold,wastegate,high cam...etc..a lot a lot la..if you want more hp,be prepare to spend more, simple..ha.. mind to share wat turbo you use?how is the lag?

bro mine normal set up la.. changed turbo,intercooler,piping,manifold,wastegate,high cam...etc..a lot a lot la..if you want more hp,be prepare to spend more, simple..ha.. mind to share wat turbo you use?how is the lag?

:adore: we are not worthy!

when can benchmark ? :burnout:

hehhehehe:proud:

Stock evo or VR-4 engine,Bullseyes TO4B Vtrim plug and play stock manifold,Injectors 750cc and Microtech LT10s u can get 390whp-400whp.
For GSR 1.8 turbo can get 300-350whp with a stock set up.

Bump: Stock evo or VR-4 engine,Bullseyes TO4B Vtrim plug and play stock manifold,Injectors 750cc and Microtech LT10s u can get 390whp-400whp.
For GSR 1.8 turbo can get 300-350whp with a stock set up.

Coming again the brother of Mazda B8,just finish wireup the LT10s with a 4 coils and x4box.Waiting to hear the sound and next week running on the dyno.Look and wait what HP can come out from their engine.All engine stuff stock 210.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bump: Coming again the brother of Mazda B8,just finish wireup the LT10s with a 4 coils and x4box.Waiting to hear the sound and next week running on the dyno.Look and wait what HP can come out from their engine.All engine stuff stock 210.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• Image325.jpg
    Image325.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 144
  • Image326.jpg
    Image326.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 290
Coming again the brother of Mazda B8,just finish wireup the LT10s with a 4 coils and x4box.Waiting to hear the sound and next week running on the dyno.Look and wait what HP can come out from their engine.All engine stuff stock 210.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bump: Coming again the brother of Mazda B8,just finish wireup the LT10s with a 4 coils and x4box.Waiting to hear the sound and next week running on the dyno.Look and wait what HP can come out from their engine.All engine stuff stock 210.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

KIA b8 210 will coming on the track....hehehehe

Hopefuly bro lozo...300 club.We want to look your car are fast on the 180 club when stuff ready.
fuh another member kumpulan kugiran 300 horse

Bump: Microtech LT10s have a 2 set in my stock for Mitsubishi/Mazda B8.Good price for installation and tuning now.

Bump: Microtech LT10s have a 2 set in my stock for Mitsubishi/Mazda B8.Good price for installation and tuning now.

Hopefuly bro lozo...300 club.We want to look your car are fast on the 180 club when stuff ready.

whaaa...syah,u very2 expert tuner microtec in mitsubishi n B8 loor..good2..how about WRC210?already race kaaa?

Not very expert bro.Still learning :driver::driver: have a many SIFU outsite there.WRC210 give a way for somebody cari game.may be KIA,WCS or RB25:rofl::rofl:

Bump: Not very expert bro.Still learning :driver::driver: have a many SIFU outsite there.WRC210 give a way for somebody cari game.may be KIA,WCS or RB25:rofl::rofl:

congrat bro syah.....spectra b8 210......318hp... bravo bravo.....

Bump: congrat bro syah.....spectra b8 210......318hp... bravo bravo.....

The Fastest KIA in Malaysia with 210 stock stengine.The engine run nicely to day.After finish at 14 times runing on the dyno.The KIA making 318.1whp and 280Ftb torque.
Just wire up LT10s,x4 box,Bosch Coils,Custom MSD plug cable
and Inject a fuel with 510cc injectors from Evo engine.
Hope the owner happy with a good budget and forget it about lose the money before.

Attachments

• img001.jpg
    img001.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 144
bro syah,between b8 210 with evo,which more powerful with simple modiefield??dekat ganu,aku banyak hairan lah ford b8 210 yang comat buat,selalu blh no1 at trg drag battle...evo pn kena tapau

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom