EMS Dyno Results

Change the Manifold,upgrade the Turbo and come back to the dyno.The Mazda B6 turbo make more power.Now 252.2whp and 240ft torque.I think this a higher Hp from B6 turbo in malaysia.

Bump: Change the Manifold,upgrade the Turbo and come back to the dyno.The Mazda B6 turbo make more power.Now 252.2whp and 240ft torque.I think this a higher Hp from B6 turbo in malaysia.

Change the Manifold,upgrade the Turbo and come back to the dyno.The Mazda B6 turbo make more power.Now 252.2whp and 240ft torque.I think this a higher Hp from B6 turbo in malaysia.

Bump: Change the Manifold,upgrade the Turbo and come back to the dyno.The Mazda B6 turbo make more power.Now 252.2whp and 240ft torque.I think this a higher Hp from B6 turbo in malaysia.

thankz bro...... i think should be more higher without that problem...huhuhuhuu..

3495128610_eeca8ac65a.jpg

3495128774_db2fd114cc.jpg

Last edited:
shah that is a good figure for B6T ...congratz ....mazdaspeed ....................

Bump: shah that is a good figure for B6T ...congratz ....mazdaspeed ....................

shah that is a good figure for B6T ...congratz ....mazdaspeed ....................

Bump: shah that is a good figure for B6T ...congratz ....mazdaspeed ....................

thankz bro rajie

Bump:

thankz bro rajie

yah..with a simple set up.huge hp he get it.Yes we try to push more than that power...but what to do..hehehehe.next time we try again.Subaru,remind your mechanic what im telling u.

Bump: yah..with a simple set up.huge hp he get it.Yes we try to push more than that power...but what to do..hehehehe.next time we try again.Subaru,remind your mechanic what im telling u.

Bump: B6 engine photo

Bump: B6 engine photo

Attachments

• Image383.jpg
    Image383.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 173
yup...another monster from microtech...wah,syah,from one per one the monster out from 3rdgearperformance...good job ler...:driver::driver:

can u tune emanage on n/a using ngv into a very powerful car?

Bump: can u tune emanage on n/a using ngv into a very powerful car?

new B 300whp in the club from GSR 1.8 Turbo.When he finish build the engine and decide to run the budget Mtech Engine Management.Take a couple of the day to take out the OEM wiring and we run the complete harness Mtech to fire up the engine.Intresting to look their Hp come from the engine with low boost at 1bar is 323.3whp.Stock cam,Intake manifold and oem head.No port and polish.But the Baloon GT30 pump air to the engine.To day we look the owner alway smile until he look the dreaming at sleep.Enjoyyyyyyyyyyy :driver::biggrin::sleep:

Attachments

• img006.jpg
    img006.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 920
Last edited:
new B 300whp in the club from GSR 1.8 Turbo.When he finish build the engine and decide to run the budget Mtech Engine Management.Take a couple of the day to take out the OEM wiring and we run the complete harness Mtech to fire up the engine.Intresting to look their Hp come from the engine with low boost at 1bar is 323.3whp.Stock cam,Intake manifold and oem head.No port and polish.But the Baloon GT35 pump air to the engine.To day we look the owner alway smile until he look the dreaming at sleep.Enjoyyyyyyyyyyy :driver::biggrin::sleep:

Bump: new B 300whp in the club from GSR 1.8 Turbo.When he finish build the engine and decide to run the budget Mtech Engine Management.Take a couple of the day to take out the OEM wiring and we run the complete harness Mtech to fire up the engine.Intresting to look their Hp come from the engine with low boost at 1bar is 323.3whp.Stock cam,Intake manifold and oem head.No port and polish.But the Baloon GT35 pump air to the engine.To day we look the owner alway smile until he look the dreaming at sleep.Enjoyyyyyyyyyyy :driver::biggrin::sleep:

errr bro, its gt30 bro :D

Oppsss...sory.i think GT35..hehehe.look like a same family.Jink..what hp from din mamak wshop(GSR).

Bump: Oppsss...sory.i think GT35..hehehe.look like a same family.Jink..what hp from din mamak wshop(GSR).

Oppsss...sory.i think GT35..hehehe.look like a same family.Jink..what hp from din mamak wshop(GSR).

Bump: Oppsss...sory.i think GT35..hehehe.look like a same family.Jink..what hp from din mamak wshop(GSR).

ehehe tht one must ask vteckiller , i went home tidur
323whp 1bar with gt30 is better than 323whp 1bar with gt35 mar :D
tht means it reached its true capability :D

Top Bottom