EMS Dyno Results

to bro syahz: :adore:

thank you. "fantastic" is the only word i can say. after building the engine myself and a superb brain management with a mere 1 bar of boost u gave something i can only hope for. still looking higher hp then that and syah i believe u can deliver what i want.

Last edited:
Thanks bro..i believe your engine can produce more power.But you have to change the fuel type to climb the hill..hahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
to bro syahz: :adore:

thank you. "fantastic" is the only word i can say. after building the engine myself and a superb brain management with a mere 1 bar of boost u gave something i can only hope for. still looking higher hp then that and syah i believe u can deliver what i want.

good setup with good tuning equals excellent results. congrats lazarus !

Bump: good setup with good tuning equals excellent results. congrats lazarus !

thanks spykey and lozo.

still aiming higher, with microtech and garrett ball bearing turbo combination, my target is around 400+whp and 350+torque with pump gas and 2bar of boost. i wonder if it can be done, fingers crossed.

Up date.
GSR 1.8 turbo change the MSD high performance cable plug

Bump: Up date.
GSR 1.8 turbo change the MSD high performance cable plug

Attachments

• Image434.jpg
    Image434.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 155
  • Image435.jpg
    Image435.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 145
very neat engine bay. looked liked it is wireless !

Bump: very neat engine bay. looked liked it is wireless !

GSR power! I'm happy for Lazarus!
Btw, since I know him a few years ago, his engine is always this clean. Never a spot. lol...

The 1st biggest HP for Laser B8 Turbo.Small Turbo using GT30 Housing but internal we upgrade 100% from Aussy.The internal still half forged stuff.Not fully rebuild.With low boost 1.6bar and get the best 432.5WHP.Hope can look the fastest B8 turbo at sepang.

Bump: The 1st biggest HP for Laser B8 Turbo.Small Turbo using GT30 Housing but internal we upgrade 100% from Aussy.The internal still half forged stuff.Not fully rebuild.With low boost 1.6bar and get the best 432.5WHP.Hope can look the fastest B8 turbo at sepang.

Attachments

• B8 Laser Turbo.jpg
    B8 Laser Turbo.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 139
  • Image443.jpg
    Image443.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 135
  • Image444.jpg
    Image444.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 140
The 1st biggest HP for Laser B8 Turbo.Small Turbo using GT30 Housing but internal we upgrade 100% from Aussy.The internal still half forged stuff.Not fully rebuild.With low boost 1.6bar and get the best 432.5WHP.Hope can look the fastest B8 turbo at sepang.

Bump: The 1st biggest HP for Laser B8 Turbo.Small Turbo using GT30 Housing but internal we upgrade 100% from Aussy.The internal still half forged stuff.Not fully rebuild.With low boost 1.6bar and get the best 432.5WHP.Hope can look the fastest B8 turbo at sepang.

1st biggest hp for b8 turbo??:listen:,, are u confirm??:proud::proud:

Print out the graf and add in the forum,evrybody want to look the prove.show the real WHP not the engine power.If u can prove we put down from 1st to 2nd biggest HP.Everyone happy:biggrin:
1st biggest hp for b8 turbo??:listen:,, are u confirm??:proud::proud:

Bump: Biggest HP Only in Malaysia but not in the world....sorry.

Re: Microtech Dyno Results

it sound a bit too much, and no offence to say that it sound like a bit cheating because it's almost impossible to get 350hp with td05 with 1 bar

My friend car wit gsr standart engine only use TD05 turbo, walbro fuelpump , wastegate, 560cc injector and SAFC NEO can get 346.7 hp wit 1.0 bar after tune by Mat Penang. Ur car use HKS turbo, microtech wit 1.6 bar only can get 305.4 hp ar bro ? :driver:

It's posible on the dyno jet.Kancil can get the 280-300hp on the dyno jet.But not on the dyno dynamic.The car from mat peneng is a SA plate number.And he run on the AMOIL dyno jet.Big Hp good for your bizness.lose or win that a 2nd story...Hp 1st chearssss

Print out the graf and add in the forum,evrybody want to look the prove.show the real WHP not the engine power.If u can prove we put down from 1st to 2nd biggest HP.Everyone happy:biggrin:

:hmmmm::hmmmm:what i heard have mazda b8 get 5++bhp at N1 dyno,,:listen::listen:

I heard too..that the Interpaly Orange from Subang.And the sound good again he declare he is the Fastest B8 in the world...heard only,but not sure yet:rofl:

Bump: I heard too..that the Interpaly Orange from Subang.And the sound good again he declare he is the Fastest B8 in the world...heard only,but not sure yet:rofl:

i also heard that... my friend said he c the dyno chart.... 5xxhp... wow...

i think the owner this car, best friend bro syah...:driver::driver::driver: cabut!!!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom