EMS Dyno Results

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

N-gage

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
TRG
the battle of the b8 will be seen in cyperjaya drag or kg gajah or glenmarie? hmm..cant wait to see..all the b8's in actions..

now champion sdb also b8...fuh power la..i also wanna play b8 d la..
kg gajah drag already running by today...so ,who king of the b8???any result??

or when drag the battle of the b8????

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
alot of monster B8 out now alll pushing way above 350whp already .....and for a 1.8 engine its doing wonders in the drag scene .....

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Just look the power from tuning section.not for the drag Champ.I try the best tuning for any engine can spool up the power.Now looking for new Haltech P1000 tuning and the best research.

HaltechAUD

Aug 4, 2009
AUSTRALIA
Just look the power from tuning section.not for the drag Champ.I try the best tuning for any engine can spool up the power.Now looking for new Haltech P1000 tuning and the best research.
mr 3rd gear, all u can do is simply talk and say u r a good tuner,and now u claim u r a magician who can spool up turbos faster than anyone else...comon mate..time for u to take really learn tuning basics..like afr..and ignition timing...dont always talk talk talk talk talk..claim claim claim...
u even claim u have invented 3L blocks,build race cars which run 9sec and done haltech tuning which can spool up turbos like magic..u r no where near gt auto in tuning haltech...u r nothing..
as sdf said there is no need for australian engine etc...so u r a pack of lies mate.

ProtegeGTR

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
hmmm...look like someone not satisfied when somebody having advantage in tuning both ecu...whatever you talk i still salute him because he really got certificate from microtech..and update he got certificate from HALTECH AUSTRALIA..one and only in malaysia have that certificate and certified dealer..if you really really not satisfied keep it up because it will give you nothing but you expose your bad attitude to everyone in this forum hehehe...:stupid::rofl:

krom

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
hee...not good la telling people bad....one motorsport no fighting....cheers

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
mr 3rd gear, all u can do is simply talk and say u r a good tuner,and now u claim u r a magician who can spool up turbos faster than anyone else...comon mate..time for u to take really learn tuning basics..like afr..and ignition timing...dont always talk talk talk talk talk..claim claim claim...
u even claim u have invented 3L blocks,build race cars which run 9sec and done haltech tuning which can spool up turbos like magic..u r no where near gt auto in tuning haltech...u r nothing..
as sdf said there is no need for australian engine etc...so u r a pack of lies mate.
u registered to this forum just want to 'f**k' everyone u hate...wat u get? u registered to this forum want to tell everyone that this 3rd gear lies to everybody? where the proof? u also talk talk claim claim this 3rd gear is a liar...show to everybody la...if u just talk talk and claim claim someone is a liar...without any proof..then i think u also a liar too..

im not at anybody side....i think u r good example of registered user in this zth forum that not contribute anything...but just want to condemn other...what a shame!!!:stupid:

lantistebo

Known Member
May 7, 2006
walauweh!! very bad ar this fella mouth.... if u not satisfied with 3rd gear performance then u better call him directly laa... dont bashing in this forum lah... every forum that have 3rd gearperformance u gave a bad comment... it's not good ar like that brother... i'm as 3rd gearperformance friends dont like with what u said.. if u want to said anything please show the proof... dont simply claim he is a liar... just a looser and coward dare to make statement in the forum like that... if u are a man and brave enough, come and meet him lah...:banghead: :thefinger:

zarique

Known Member
Jan 2, 2005
Penang
i'm not firing anyone, just wanna share my experience...
i also nvr been to 3rd gear workshop...
1.about the 3L block, NO COMMENTS...
2.about the red highlighted, my car wasnt running smooth and i went to GT Auto for tuning my haltech...
they say that the haltech could not be tune anymore but it still can start and run normally...just could not tune...
they need to take it to manufacturer for claim but i have to pay around 2k and my haltech is still not exceed 1 year....furthermore i have to pay for courrier...
BUT THEY ARE DEALER HALTECH...

what is this...???

lantistebo

Known Member
May 7, 2006
walauweh!! very bad ar this fella mouth.... if u not satisfied with 3rd gear performance then u better call him directly laa... dont bashing in this forum lah... every forum that have 3rd gearperformance u gave a bad comment... it's not good ar like that brother... i'm as 3rd gearperformance friends dont like with what u said.. if u want to said anything please show the proof... dont simply claim he is a liar... just a looser and coward dare to make statement in the forum like that... if u are a man and brave enough, come and meet him lah...:banghead: :thefinger::stupid:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
jinkl say ip address is malaysian so..there is ppl tonyrigoli wana be..what a dream.

lozo

500 RPM
Sep 26, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
haltechaud,

can you help me calibrate the 75psi map sensor? some fella over the forum mentioned that it is the same with the AEM map sensor 30-2130-75. can the calibration be done according to that specification ?

thanks

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
oii i see my name coming in the topic , i dunno, lariiii
if correct one why should afraid la bai...hehehe,if he really tonyrigoli its good what.
he can drop us more constructive advise for our motorsport scene rite..:driver:

Lazarus

Known Member
Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
HaltechAUD? registered today?

the fact is syah (3rd gear) have proved a lot with his dyno result that was tune by himself here in malaysia, i must admit there are time syah haven't been explaining things clear enough or talking crap but (don't we all?). that is why people get confused with his statement and he never said he was a good tuner, other ppl did because he delivered what he is saying.

the best you can achieve in life is to learn and try and do it yourself rather then talking shit here and saying "i send my car here champion woi! and send to this workshop mcm haram woi!" kinda talk. seriously u are the one that need to learn more about cars then the other people in this forum.

what have you contribute to this thread? frankly speaking i never take to much pride saying this workshop is better then the next workshop because u know why? i build my own engine and i don't give a crap who is better but the important thing is we can all be friends.

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
gaduh gaduh ape cite...motorsports la... race kat cyber near d..start preparing la..
and mme this weekend...
motorsports....racing dulu...

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
SR20 pink 369.5whp.Microtech LT10s,Boost 22psi Pump Gas
Update for this SR20.Just little bit tune for Timing and fueling the power go up 413whp.can't up load the graft at the moment.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Hi HaltechAUD
If you are from an AUSSY.Pls send my regard to Haltech Staff and your self.I love your word and happy to meet you.I always tuning at Mellinium at the back GT AUTO.Give me a call when you have a free time.Im waitting.