EMS Dyno Results

i think boost 60psi is better max timing use ron 92 sure blow~:rofl:

Bump: i think boost 60psi is better max timing use ron 92 sure blow~:rofl:

Power with boost not ignition timing... boost will not blown the engine, knocking and pre-ignition does.

For me 40psi is enough already, no money to buy boost controller. Moreover, the engine already near it limit.

Power with boost not ignition timing... boost will not blown the engine, knocking and pre-ignition does.

For me 40psi is enough already, no money to buy boost controller. Moreover, the engine already near it limit.
engine limit 1400hp long way to go mate...:biggrin:

engine limit 1400hp long way to go mate...:biggrin:

I don't think so... I know what i put inside the engine. It a docile part, it not a 1400hp part.
Let it last for the time being until i build another engine with more capabilities :listen:.

100% agree with the first statement,but the 2'nd statement....ermm 'bole pecaya kaa' ha3....:rofl:

any plan to sell the current engine bro?
before it torn apart i tot it has price,muahhahahaha:rofl:

Last edited:
I'm not selling the engine... just upgrading the the bottle neck.
Never know when the upgrading will stop if keep continuing upgrading the bottle neck, today the engine, then the cam, later on the turbo, next the fuel delivery lastly end up with selling my soul for the car.:rolleyes:

some ppl say...reason of stop upgrading is once the ppl start seeing
insolvency department.,means broke.and some say like once we reach
the climax..but dun really understand this one.muahaha

Last edited:
most people stop cos they do and do and do and do for many many years....
and no results and no outcome..
means no moving forward..spend spend spend..new engine..blow..oldengine blow..blah blah blah..never ending of spending..then get marrid then retire..coz fed up..
but if car makking progress and doing good when spending..then no one quits la..usually..
just my 2cents...
:confused:

Bump: most people stop cos they do and do and do and do for many many years....
means no moving forward..spend spend spend..new engine..blow..oldengine blow..blah blah blah..never ending of spending..then get marrid then retire..coz fed up..
but if car makking progress and doing good when spending..then no one quits la..usually..
just my 2cents...

EMS dyno result. the low hp edition.
mazda b8 180. stock engine, stock vj20 turbo

what can tuning do to your stock motor ?

176577d1229411131-ems-dyno-results-wcp6006-jpg

220768d1243143403-dyno-dsc00252-jpg

the red line from the first chart is my stock dyno result, 183 hp, about 22 kgm
the green line from the first chart also is same setup, just installed microtech, 202 hp, 27 kgm
and next photo chart is upboost to 1.2 bar, rx7 injectors, retune, 246.7 hp, 31 kgm

most people stop cos they do and do and do and do for many many years....
just my 2cents...

Bump: most people stop cos they do and do and do and do for many many years....
just my 2cents...

I thinks u rite bro..:burnout:

yah la i know how it feels la..sometimes so sad to see people so got everything but always cannot make it la...
pitty them..
hope they get good tuners and good machanics..

Bump: yah la i know how it feels la..sometimes so sad to see people so got everything but always cannot make it la...
pitty them..

yah la i know how it feels la..sometimes so sad to see people so got everything but always cannot make it la...
pitty them..

Bump: yah la i know how it feels la..sometimes so sad to see people so got everything but always cannot make it la...
pitty them..

that's you ! :biggrin:
Good Tuner ever & ever... :wavey:

Mazda Protege 1.8 Turbo
Stock Block 210
Stock Pistons
Stock Crank and Rods
Stock Head
Turbo Bulleyes
Injectors 850cc
Microtech LT8

WHP 393.5 boost 1.8bar

Top Bottom