Datsun 510 Talk.

badgti

1,000 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
johor
want 510 parts , i have some if u want windowsand stuff , i have a 510 that was bound for the drags but got too much commitent so decided to sell it off to whoever wants it. want pics pm me. i do a lot of l-seriesso got lots of parts and combo's to make your datsun sing.cheers

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
badgti...

was the chasis still in good condition?

if got picture would be better :adore:

Nov 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
yup

Got the Flat Black 510

lots of rust to repair,,but a good project car,,

in progress,..gona sand blast to glory and repair the body... :smokin:

badgti

1,000 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
johor
badgti...

was the chasis still in good condition?

if got picture would be better :adore:
chassis is good but body bit rust cos the dumb fella i send to do bodyworks park outside, i already spent rm3k to do fenders and body d just left paint but if ure interested we can deal...no engine inside..if u want engine i got many...i'll try get a pic for you

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
chassis is good but body bit rust cos the dumb fella i send to do bodyworks park outside, i already spent rm3k to do fenders and body d just left paint but if ure interested we can deal...no engine inside..if u want engine i got many...i'll try get a pic for you
engine not really a problem....got 3 laying around.... :biggrin:

just looking for chasis...maybe for my dad's birthday....

but don't worry...i'm not rushing tough....its good to know that still got many 510 laying around not badly damaged by rust or accident...

SundayDriver

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
nice....
510 r fun to drive. cheap thrill :)
yeah.. most of the ones u find need some work to do...
i guess all old cars r like dat

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
old skools are fun to drive..

Last edited:

jee1

Known Member
Jun 17, 2006
Good to see a dedicated 510 thread...

I have a '69 510, running on stock L13 with SU's.
Car condition - probably 5/10

Wer did i loose the remaining 5?
-bad interior (super bad, even the dash is from a honda - i didnt fix it, prev owner did)
-brake servo & master pump from saga (even the servo is spoilt, finding for a replacement now - any better suggestion?)
-engine is rough since the time i bought it, need a major rebuild
-exh piping/bullet/muffler rubbing all over the undercarriage....vibration noise is louder than the exhaust sound..haha

....not forgetting to mention..no seats...i bought the car & travelled home sitting on a large flower pot turned upside down:rolleyes:

well...time to restore it !!....if anyone can help me out on my brakes issue...much appreciated...as the car can move now, but cant stop (malfuctioning servo)

..by the way, my location = seremban

SundayDriver

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
i had my engine tune in a shop in kajang.
other than that never started any restore work yet.
just wanna keep it up and running 1st before starting any cosmetic job

jee1

Known Member
Jun 17, 2006
Steel bumpers r hard to find...i came across a seller in mudah who advertised d front/rear bumper...but cant find d post now...good luck in your search. will inform u if i find a seller

for the rest of the 510 folks......anybody wanna open up abt L-series discussion? :)

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
try check with this guy...he is basically salvaging parts from scraps car to ppl who need it most... :adore:

Wan Dv Full | Facebook he is in perak if i remember

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

this morning around 5-6 ....2 wajas ...kena break in...housing area....
one waja lost his smart tag,,which baru top up rm 500 bucks.....another waja..only break mirror..coz owner saw and shouted...

got 2 theif..driving white colour wira....with loud exhaust..damn those idiots...and they already marked my family cars (my neighbour saw them taking flash light and pointing in the car., negihbour shouted...then they ran..but couldnt get number plate)....coz both car park outside.....damn...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience