chick car

i prefer chick on my lap....

Well, from what i see, these nice chicks are mostly in expensive cars.

Must........try.......drive..........flashy.......car........in order.....to get chicks :tongue:

KY, no need geh~~~i drive truck also can get nice chicks~~~:biggrin::biggrin:

passo123

putrajaya/sban
yup2...no need flashy cars....kancil also can....got 1 guy at my place drive kancil....his chicks was superb.....nose bleeding man....mat rempit also got nice chicks wit their rempit bike oni:banghead::banghead:....

traize

Jul 9, 2006
yala but how come we drive 4x4 or beemer hard to find chick?:confused::confused: tot it would be easier?

loose_end

Jul 29, 2009
yala but how come we drive 4x4 or beemer hard to find chick?:confused::confused: tot it would be easier?
They scared mah..so big car just like the owner..haha..jk jk..must drive small small cute cute one..

traize

Jul 9, 2006
They scared mah..so big car just like the owner..haha..jk jk..must drive small small cute cute one..
:hmmmm: small car or cute car for chick ma, big n strong car for guy la, u see guy drive a smart fortwo or man drive a landcruiser, which 1 look more muscular n macho, sure not the smart lo, but girl drive smart n girl drive landcruiser sure the girl drive smart look cute lo:biggrin:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
my ex drives a kancil n looks good innit...easy to park, city drive, save petrol n humble

KY,Hahaha~~so despo...Kekeke~~ it all depends on personality...just be nice and kind and be yourself enough loh. Some ppl face very thick, drive local car or ownself car park far far when drive nice car or other ppl's car show off. the chicks just ask me what car i drive. I just tell them I drive a pickup truck for work and a 206, MyVi or Camry for weekend or mix...they also like it. When they heard truck..they will like 'wah..seldom see young ppl drive not bad...big and tough..she even ask me am i as 'big' & 'tough' as the truck? Hahahaha...I just say...don't know, you want to try? Hehehehe~~ i've lost count how many chicks has been on my truck already...Hahahaha

girls dont always like cute and small thing wan...espacially the manhood thing..Hahaha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: they will go 'eee...so small only, like earthworm':biggrin::biggrin:

Bump: KY,Hahaha~~so despo...Kekeke~~ it all depends on personality...just be nice and kind and be yourself enough loh. Some ppl face very thick scare ppl no he drive what car. the chicks just ask me what car i drive. I just tell them I drive a pickup truck for work and a 206, MyVi or Camry for weekend or mix...they also like it. When they heard truck..they will like 'wah..seldom see young ppl drive not bad...big and tough..she even ask me am i as 'big' & 'tough' as the truck? Hahahaha...I just say...don't know, you want to try? Hehehehe~~ i've lost count how many chicks has been on my truck already...Hahahaha

girls dont always like cute and small thing wan...espacially the manhood thing..Hahaha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: they will go 'eee...so small only, like earthworm':biggrin::biggrin:

loose_end

Jul 29, 2009
KY,Hahaha~~so despo...Kekeke~~ it all depends on personality...just be nice and kind and be yourself enough loh. Some ppl face very thick, drive local car or ownself car park far far when drive nice car or other ppl's car show off. the chicks just ask me what car i drive. I just tell them I drive a pickup truck for work and a 206, MyVi or Camry for weekend or mix...they also like it. When they heard truck..they will like 'wah..seldom see young ppl drive not bad...big and tough..she even ask me am i as 'big' & 'tough' as the truck? Hahahaha...I just say...don't know, you want to try? Hehehehe~~ i've lost count how many chicks has been on my truck already...Hahahaha

Bump: KY,Hahaha~~so despo...Kekeke~~ it all depends on personality...just be nice and kind and be yourself enough loh. Some ppl face very thick scare ppl no he drive what car. the chicks just ask me what car i drive. I just tell them I drive a pickup truck for work and a 206, MyVi or Camry for weekend or mix...they also like it. When they heard truck..they will like 'wah..seldom see young ppl drive not bad...big and tough..she even ask me am i as 'big' & 'tough' as the truck? Hahahaha...I just say...don't know, you want to try? Hehehehe~~ i've lost count how many chicks has been on my truck already...Hahahaha

oo..206 , myvi , camry...ada lagi kah..??..how is your maintenance ah..one car one chick..haha

Just wanna share with you guys. They are not dependable :mad:
Although not dealing with me, but just to aware members here

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/177423-pls-read-take-caution-a-reminder.html