Edison chen suspected sex scandal

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

links

1,500 RPM
Not sure you guys heard about this, but please dont post or distribute any relevant photo here.

The incident:
one anomynous internet user uploaded the photo which showing famouse artiste edison chen having fun with 2 hk artiste........one of the artiste claimed that the photo is edited but edison did not respone and fled to US.

later on, more photos of artistes were uploaded in china internet and many edison rumoured girl friends were involved.......

so far,
cecilia chung, gillian chung and Bobo chan were involved and the uploader said he will continue to release more photos and video of edison chen and his playmates,.....

geez... heard the next oncoming is maggie Q.....This bugger really have whole lot of pretty chicks girl friends......

he is handsome sure girls will die for him, like some girls i know who were obses with boybands till they sleep with them n also enjoy !!! N does it again (going again) after being kick out from the overseas university

the uploaders claimed that there are 14 girls involved in this scandal, many of them are either famouse artisite or model......

he is da man......

Yeah, he is handsome, rich & is driving a Ferrari F430... Sure all gals wanna to sleep with him le... Err... By de way, is his 'thing' bigger n longer than our Dr. Chua?!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzz... Edison, pls dun b stupid like our Dr.!!! Jus deny it, no u... Jus someone tht Fu*k like u, suck nipples like u, scream like u.... But its NOT u!!! Hahaha... :rofl:

Dr.chua only have one chick but edison has much more than that.......mr chen won in both quantity and quality also........some chics of mr chen are even dream for many guys......

I have not yet see the full pic, just took at glance at the sensored pics on local news paper.

Someone pointed out that the picture for Cecilia is fake. As for ah Gil, someone pointed out the photo snap from the video was fake, but wondering who is able to edit the video.
As for bobo, it looks rather real...LoL! No one pointed out the edited part yet.

I read in the news that cecilia herself also not claim whether its real or not, but some guys have identified that the tatoo of her body, the ring and the bangle she is wearing in the pic are really belongs to cecilia.

Ah Gil and Bobo one gone case, some photo expert said its nearly perfect real pic and no sign of photo edits........ah Gil one somemore have series of 4 which make it more impossible to be edited pic.

just people wondering whos the next, all previous rumours girl friends of mr chen are freaking scare now......

but the most bravo is edison himself cabut to US since this scandal happen and he himself also not deny whether the photo is a real one or not.......

the uploader claimed that he has a 13 mins video to release somemore.......edison must have offended someone badly

I always wonder about something. Forgive me if I'm rude but it just kinda rings my nerve when this kinda things happen. Here goes.

Why the fark do people care so much about whether Edison Chen or whoever artiste have sex with whoever or not? Even if Edison have sex with a vacuum cleaner (hence the word 'suck cock'), it doesn't affect the lives of other people. I find it rather... dumb founding on why people can be so stupendously irritatingly dumb-farkingly idiotically busy body. No, I'm not saying anybody in zth but I'm refering exactly to the very first person (could be some HK dude) who started to spread this news about E.Chen. Maybe that dude is deprived of attention where if so, he should just wear an underwear and hang himself on a street lamp post.

I always wonder about something. Forgive me if I'm rude but it just kinda rings my nerve when this kinda things happen. Here goes.

Why the fark do people care so much about whether Edison Chen or whoever artiste have sex with whoever or not? Even if Edison have sex with a vacuum cleaner (hence the word 'suck cock'), it doesn't affect the lives of other people. I find it rather... dumb founding on why people can be so stupendously irritatingly dumb-farkingly idiotically busy body. No, I'm not saying anybody in zth but I'm refering exactly to the very first person (could be some HK dude) who started to spread this news about E.Chen. Maybe that dude is deprived of attention where if so, he should just wear an underwear and hang himself on a street lamp post.

I totally 2nd that. It's so gay gay for guys to gossip about male artist. im more interested if someone posting "Angelina Jolie is spreading her legs for ZTH member"...

i got the video...

[youtube]FXsQj90lFAU[/youtube]

Walan-neh, there's a JUNGLE out there ......

*Bring out the lawn-mover ...*

Actually you got some points here, but that is abit different situation around. In HK people are very fustrated towards the big media company's control over the media. The big tycoons are having strong influence on what should the major media say what should not.

In this case, many people actually hatre the entertainment groups which are own by the "triads" and packaging some artiste as pure innocent person to the crowd.

the uploader claimed to challenge this situation against the entertaiment tycoon and to let the local public know what kind of real person are those beloved artiste they have been seeing, supporting and spending on.......

who do mr chen having fun is not a problem, the problem is the uploader want to tell that those "good girl" and the most admired idol is not the kind of person we see on the TV....

no one cares if they are not artiste. Just like the case of Dr.chua.....if he is not someone having influence in the public, we shouldnt care about that....

it is also suspected that edison or his family have offended someone.

Last edited:
I thought this would be funny:

"Advertising" for CNY cuisine has already started ...

edsausage.jpg

gilabalone.jpg

Cecilia is from the Amazon jungle & Bobo looks she's enjoying Edison's rod. Edison Chen personally is from a filthy rich family background in HK, he can afford just anything he wants or dream of. I bet that he'd fark loads of female artistes in HK jor lor before this scandal broke loose.

Imagine those famous female abalones that we always wanted to "taste". Sigh..... sien 9 jor lor.

The uploader further release the news to challenge the entertainment tycoon.
Today news in hk said the uploader "released" the list for 67 photos and video on hand......geez...other than the cecilia, gillian and bobo ,the list got elva xiao, jolin chai??, stephy tang, rosanne from 2R,Niki chow,maggie Q......hope this is just a joke....

the incident get complicating as the over reacting of HK police on arresting a small fish and put him in lockup until march....

Cecilia is from the Amazon jungle & Bobo looks she's enjoying Edison's rod. Edison Chen personally is from a filthy rich family background in HK, he can afford just anything he wants or dream of. I bet that he'd fark loads of female artistes in HK jor lor before this scandal broke loose.

Imagine those famous female abalones that we always wanted to "taste". Sigh..... sien 9 jor lor.

wonder how will once 'bad boy' & now his hubby Nicholas Tse react??

everyone sure will enjoy dishy Edison's rod lor..:wink:

links,
I ain't saying you, dude. haha So don't get me wrong. I'm refering to the person who first started the whole thing about E.Chen. I feel that irregardless of whether edison has farked even a t-rex, people will still watch his movie if it's good. And in the movie biz, as long as it sells even with an actor like that, they'll still continue making movies. hahaha Besides, as mentioned, he's rich and he's capable of being a playa, so basically, he's got the dough to flow and even more basically (so to speak), if you've got dough, you'll control the flow, that is if you didn't break any law or get too much into some serious deep crap, that is. hehe

Top Bottom