~cefiro A31 owners forum~

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by devious17@Jan 1 2005, 12:13
:) space_cowboy, I am around just that not that active anymore ......things tends get chaotic in here heh heh :P Howsit going over there man? Dino sold the car edi?

Tupai.....err...Topui hehheh.....it's 20 liter of fuel laaa not RM20. It was giving me 150 km to 170km variation depending on how I push the car on 20 liter of fuel. How did I do it? Good ol' 5 button safc,fuel regulator, adjustable CAM pulleys and 2 dyno runs is all it took........oh! and lousy HKS plugs too :P

AF reading 12 to 14 range. It was well worth the investment and topui is benefiting from it all now :P

Eh! lyzard......now driving the van you banged that day aaa? :lol:
brader devious...

it's even better now.. i think it's the tyres la.. now more grip and a bit tweaking on the handling also. ;)

seriously... for RM20 I'm getting at least 150km. that's around 14 litre of petrol... compared to your 20 litre for 150 to 170 km variation. :) hehehe...

btw, i've sold my rims already and someone bought the tyres too. haih... now go rims hunting again. keh keh keh... really didn't wanna sell the rims but the bugger keep bugging me every day... grew damn tired of it, so sell it la. oh.. btw, when you're done with the subaru (meaning when u get your car already aaa), can u lend me to use it for maybe a month or so... :D hehehehehehe... got project to do la... hehehehe

:lol: :ph34r: B) :P

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by CefiroBoy@Jan 1 2005, 20:16
Last night I dreamt abt meeting Lyzard in a TT. I saw both him and his car in my dream.

Black color. Uras bodykit. Gold color Super Advan Racing ver. 2 rims. Gold plated RB26DETT. Engine loaded with goodies.

Then he said he's selling off the car for RM40k neg. So I bought it at that TT session.

Then I woke up. :unsure: :(
CefiroBoy

u want my car? RM42k take it la! hehehe.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

CefiroBoy

Known Member
Oct 24, 2004
Visit site
Dun need la bro. I already got my own Cefiro to work with. ;)

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
wah all the ceffies here turbo charged! only me alone without fins, so sad... :(

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
hahahahahahhaha.......there was once where nissent's a31 wasn't supported by beltings too hahahahahah

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hie..Hie..Hie..

devious - me goin fine here..nuthin much..the last i heard, Dino didnt sell his car, still driving it, and got himself new rims with slick tyres...drove all the way to my place and show it to my boss, my boss and him good frens and thats how i got to know him...hehehehe.. :D

topui/tupai/tapai - my rims there is 16inch only, i got the rims previously thought wanna fit in my car, then lazy to change 5 lug, furthermore the offset to wild..if u want go view at Greddy ot GT Racing at Sunway. The rims is a Rays Eng, 2 pc original, 5 lag, PCD 114, 5 spoke, offsets forgot already...

lyzard - take it easy la bro, insurans company like this want, pening also how to do costing with ur car, dun know how much to approve...

gwsallen - i'm not the skinny guy, the way opposite from skinny guy...hahahaha.. :D

hey guys...plan for one big a31 owners TT lah....post in here ok...

cheers'

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by space_cowboy@Jan 3 2005, 11:55

topui/tupai/tapai - my rims there is 16inch only, i got the rims previously thought wanna fit in my car, then lazy to change 5 lug, furthermore the offset to wild..if u want go view at Greddy ot GT Racing at Sunway. The rims is a Rays Eng, 2 pc original, 5 lag, PCD 114, 5 spoke, offsets forgot already...

haih... bagero... tapai pulak dah...

bro... how much u want for the rims? i'm going to look at it this afternoon. call me or PM me. ;)

LyzardLaki

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
kl
Visit site
hahaaa....wait... hahaha...er...hahaha....!

lagi kejam punya stok....tapai..! waakakakaka..!! canot tahan la like dis..!

heheh..wei..when got TT ah..nissanians still havent got nice TT session lah...

btw,adjuster came 2 have a look edi at my car... might be in 2 months time, my baby will start to move again..heheh..oh how happy i am...

btw, who got rear rb25de a31 bumper? only rear ...& also a31 sunroof..
very tired la looking for it especially sunroof...haih...

devious...now i'm driving Ferrari... Ferrari Modenas 110cc Spider version coz no roof maa... :lol:

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
:lol: :lol: so now a temporary Mat Rempit aaa? :lol: :lol: Better be carefull cause fellow zth is doing an operasi ooo! :P

LyzardLaki

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
kl
Visit site
i'm not rempit lah...i'm rider only..wakakaka

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
:huh: :blink: worse!!! BOHSIA!!!! :lol: :lol: :P

CefiroBoy

Known Member
Oct 24, 2004
Visit site
Hey guys. Izzit possible to put FR rims on a Cefiro? Would the rims be able to clear the fenders? My main concern are the rear rims with them being wider than the fronts.

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by CefiroBoy@Jan 3 2005, 16:43
Hey guys. Izzit possible to put FR rims on a Cefiro? Would the rims be able to clear the fenders? My main concern are the rear rims with them being wider than the fronts.
dude

of course can laaaaa... maximum can go in 10inch at the rear... with the rite offset la. hehe...

anyway, if you have 4pot brakes at the front and twin rear, the best is to get anything with at least offset +36 for front and rear, maybe lesser offset for rear. Combination always comes like 16x7 and 16x8, with occasional 16x8.5 rear. ;) mostly 17x8 and 17x9 or 17x10 rear.

rear fender? knock it out a bit... around 5mm or so and it'll really change the way the cefiro looks. :D hehehe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everybody,

Need help.. my car is overheating it's a wira 1.5 carburated engine. Did an overhaul (Full) after white smoke started coming out. Just did it about a week ago. My mechanic says it's the motor oil type I should change from 10sae to a 20 sae or something like that. Everything is fine for about 20 to 30 mins but after that the temperature rises gradually to almost the red line. I've tried flushing the radiator, changing the termostat, changing the hoses, changing the fan but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience