4G15p - can do something on this plant?

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
if you are looking for daily use...and just for the pick on the traffic light..

this seeting shuold be nice....

1)4-2-1 extrator (if you are original Wira SE it come with good Mendrel bent extrator been improve and dyno proven from my friend car Low rpm to mid power)
if you wan to use 4-1 extrator is not recomend due to respond start at 3k rpm above you need to high rev it....Sohc engine does not build for high rev..is build for low rev only...

2) get a 1.6 clutch set with lighten flywheel (normally people will lighten is to same wegiht of 1.5 clutch set...but then have to lighten more again..for lither then 1.5 clutch set.

3) lighten crank pulley install for siemens car.

4) get your car for port and polish and skim the head not more then 1mm for daily use...if not you will face overheating problem.

5) wira Se original piping is 1.75" mendrel bent and very smooth air flow good enuff and yet mendrel bent piping ain cheap..also it produce good power...
if your car doen not comes with mendrel bent...get yourself a 2" piping internal should be 1.78 or 1.8" depend on the thickness of the piping.

6) do not use OPen pod for siemens wira 1.5 you will face loosing torque .... stick back the box use K&N , UTR or others high performance high flow filter.

7) Cam degree...get 262,265 or 268....this is from MAtspeed for siemens car..do not go over 27x degree...you will facing idle problem which can`t solve in siemens ecu..

8)spark plug, you can use CAmpro engine spark plug is smooth enuff ..no need get those irridium...those actually for longer life span.. honest speaking..

9) suspension got many type..if normal daily use not racing or anything..get a ready make sport spring and must goes with sport absorber....

any infor need to add? you guy can add..hahaha:thefinger:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
if you are looking for daily use...and just for the pick on the traffic light..

this seeting shuold be nice....

1)4-2-1 extrator (if you are original Wira SE it come with good Mendrel bent extrator been improve and dyno proven from my friend car Low rpm to mid power)
if you wan to use 4-1 extrator is not recomend due to respond start at 3k rpm above you need to high rev it....Sohc engine does not build for high rev..is build for low rev only...

2) get a 1.6 clutch set with lighten flywheel (normally people will lighten is to same wegiht of 1.5 clutch set...but then have to lighten more again..for lither then 1.5 clutch set.

3) lighten crank pulley install for siemens car.

4) get your car for port and polish and skim the head not more then 1mm for daily use...if not you will face overheating problem.

5) wira Se original piping is 1.75" mendrel bent and very smooth air flow good enuff and yet mendrel bent piping ain cheap..also it produce good power...
if your car doen not comes with mendrel bent...get yourself a 2" piping internal should be 1.78 or 1.8" depend on the thickness of the piping.

6) do not use OPen pod for siemens wira 1.5 you will face loosing torque .... stick back the box use K&N , UTR or others high performance high flow filter.

7) Cam degree...get 262,265 or 268....this is from MAtspeed for siemens car..do not go over 27x degree...you will facing idle problem which can`t solve in siemens ecu..

8)spark plug, you can use CAmpro engine spark plug is smooth enuff ..no need get those irridium...those actually for longer life span.. honest speaking..

9) suspension got many type..if normal daily use not racing or anything..get a ready make sport spring and must goes with sport absorber....

any infor need to add? you guy can add..hahaha:thefinger:
nicely put....

by the way sean...read ur mod page... :adore: :biggrin: :adore:

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
guys actually me and this guys also start mod from everything new :P,

im using 4g13p SOHC. i guess im using mitsu ecu.

mayb he see this mayb this could help him and me.

here my mod done.

4x2x1 extrator and bullet [shot type] {cap ayam}
and den small size exhaust [smaller den the arospeed exhauster]

and cam pulley adjustable arospeed

spark plugs and spark cable [both item around 100Rm]

and tunning cam adjustable.

after tunning, and the mech told me that they cant tune to the fine max tunning. because got knocking sound. fuel not enuff supply,

and he recommended me fuel regulator, so i just ask around a 1 to 3 mech. 1 told me fuel regulator will fix, and 2 told me fuel pump.. so i wonder which 1 is the best to fix my knocking sound?

[my style is save gas and fast :P] means that i dont want mod it and it eat more... so far all those mod i made. it give me safe a bit gasoline.

so all sifu... which 1 will fix :) and ya also before change my car hit once 180km/h only extrator and bullet. but now close 140km/h my car drag SO LONG to 160km/h and it canot more den that anymore....

any help for my car can fast go to 160 to 170 at lease and max is 180km/h ...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
my 2 cents opinion for 4g15p.

1. hantam in 4g13 head then u get 0.3 more compression. around 0.3 if not mistaken.

2. hantam in aggressive camshaft. i think power zone got. or go matspeed.

3. hantam in 1.6 stroker kit from powerzone then u have 1.6 cc.

4. hantam in 4-2-1 extractor.

5. throw ur mid mufler and rear mufler. hantam in a nice bullet and performance muffler.

6. hantam in iridium spark plug.

7. get ur head to port and polish.

8. upgrade the valve spring.

9. hantam in weber carburator if u are carb engine. if EFI then hantam in more power fuel pump, bigger injector and tune with SAFC NEO or other piggy back ecu.

10. hantam in open pod.

11. hantam in bigger TB.

12. change ur cam pulley to lighter one.

13. upgrade to semi racing clutch or hantam in GSR flywheel and clutch system.

u will get at least 144whp with above setup. cozs there is a 4g15p with almost similar setup as above and get 140++ whp.

14. hantam in NOS if u are using EFI then u can get 160-180whp then u can tapau vtec.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
bro,
change to mivec engine easy larr. no need to dismantle and change this and that to ur engine. moreover 4g15p block canot tahan extreme modification.
later overheat or crack susah.

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
i dont he and me will do that much la haha

if really do that much to the max. i gues rather change engine like everybody said.

for me also is like mid range type. cuz everything mod just not touchin the internal engine mod. cuz so far i can see my performance is really alot. well of coz la not satisfaction wit my 1.3 haha :) 1.5 i dunno mayb he will.

so any1 still got any idea of mine? the knockin sound :X

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
use adjustable fuel regulator cheaper lorr.
less fuel supply will cause knock cozs fuel can cool down the engine. turbo car run on richer fuel to cool down engine.

then use safc neo got color screen to tune again.

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE

im using 4g13p SOHC. i guess im using mitsu ecu.

mayb he see this mayb this could help him and me.

here my mod done.

4x2x1 extrator and bullet [shot type] {cap ayam}
and den small size exhaust [smaller den the arospeed exhauster]

and cam pulley adjustable arospeed

spark plugs and spark cable [both item around 100Rm]

and tunning cam adjustable.

after tunning, and the mech told me that they cant tune to the fine max tunning. because got knocking sound. fuel not enuff supply,

and he recommended me fuel regulator, so i just ask around a 1 to 3 mech. 1 told me fuel regulator will fix, and 2 told me fuel pump.. so i wonder which 1 is the best to fix my knocking sound?

[my style is save gas and fast :P] means that i dont want mod it and it eat more... so far all those mod i made. it give me safe a bit gasoline.

so all sifu... which 1 will fix :) and ya also before change my car hit once 180km/h only extrator and bullet. but now close 140km/h my car drag SO LONG to 160km/h and it canot more den that anymore....

any help for my car can fast go to 160 to 170 at lease and max is 180km/h ...

Choose between an adjustable regulator and pump? I would choose both of them.

After changin to a higher LPH pump, pressure shots up. You need an adjustable regulator to fine tune your pressure. Just my 1 cent, correct me if wrong. :biggrin:

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
my 2 cents opinion for 4g15p.

1. hantam in 4g13 head then u get 0.3 more compression. around 0.3 if not mistaken.

2. hantam in aggressive camshaft. i think power zone got. or go matspeed.

3. hantam in 1.6 stroker kit from powerzone then u have 1.6 cc.

4. hantam in 4-2-1 extractor.

5. throw ur mid mufler and rear mufler. hantam in a nice bullet and performance muffler.

6. hantam in iridium spark plug.

7. get ur head to port and polish.

8. upgrade the valve spring.

9. hantam in weber carburator if u are carb engine. if EFI then hantam in more power fuel pump, bigger injector and tune with SAFC NEO or other piggy back ecu.

10. hantam in open pod.

11. hantam in bigger TB.

12. change ur cam pulley to lighter one.

13. upgrade to semi racing clutch or hantam in GSR flywheel and clutch system.

u will get at least 144whp with above setup. cozs there is a 4g15p with almost similar setup as above and get 140++ whp.

14. hantam in NOS if u are using EFI then u can get 160-180whp then u can tapau vtec.

Wow bro, hamtam here and there pengsan already. :adore:

Don't torture that virgin la. :rofl:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
Wow bro, hamtam here and there pengsan already.

Don't torture that virgin la.
soli bro. no torture no power many many.
need torture it til high high compression then can release more power.

or else i recommend u install 4g91 dohc 1.5 which is fuel saving engine. power also not bad. price also cheaper than mivec.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
northiswara...the powerzone one is 14x hp at flywheel la hehe..plus his car is not using an aggressive cam, its a 264 degree onli...

fyi a 4g15'ed car with a stroker kit does not go well with extreme large duration cams, the 2 mods dont complement each other well...the large duration racing cam will make power high up in the powerband while the stroked kit will make the lower to mid range of the powerband fatter; the powerband starts earlier, but ends earlier as well...to make most power, all mods hafta be making power at the same 'sweet spot' on the powerband...generally this is the case lah...

IMO, rather than get 4g13 head, cheaper to just skim off the 4g15 engine head a little bit...

valve springs also hafta match the cam...mix and match is a bit risky plus it is difficult to find, unless u get from RPW...

modding the above as u mentioned will raise the temp, but not so much...dun 4get, u hafta upgrade the cooling system as well...change to a larger or a twincore radiator, upgrade radiator cap pressure, from a 0.9kg/m to a 1.1kg/m...ur radiator, assuming it is in good condition will be able to take it....overheating is not a problem, unless you are running lean la haha

one important mod u 4got to mention is balancing and blueprinting...if cant afford at least do the balancing...important if u change to the stroker kit as ori balance most prolly thrown out the window when u change the crank, conrod and pistons...so dun hafta worry about block cracking oso...

Last edited:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007

IMO, the fuel pump is still sufficient, as u haf not done any major mods yet requiring more fuel to be pumped in (e.g.bigger pistons, wilder cam etc)

for the time being u shud retard ur ignition timing a little bit, see how that helps...im guessing urs is advanced quite a lot...fyi, it dusnt mean the more advance the timing is, the more power ur engine is going to make...sometimes retarding it a bit will give better power...

biz da tech, i think ur mech may have advanced ur cam pulley a bit too much, ur pickup is there but ur top speed is sacrificed...cant have both...

get a lightened crank pulley, ur car will be torkier, and depending on how you drive, u may be able to save summore fuel as it takes less pedal pressure to get the car up to the same speed as b4...

Last edited:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
Choose between an adjustable regulator and pump? I would choose both of them.

After changin to a higher LPH pump, pressure shots up. You need an adjustable regulator to fine tune your pressure. Just my 1 cent, correct me if wrong.
i think u can use the piggy back ecu to control and tune this. safc neo, wat else? forgot the name already. motec? haltech?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

2019 Updated 585hp AMG GT R & 557hp GT C arrives Malaysia!

3.6 secs - Mercedes Benz Malaysia unleashes AMG's latest GT R & GT C! Yes, the 7:10.9 minute Beast of the Green Hell has been updated and is now here at Sepang!

AMG GT R: 3.6 secs / 585hp / 700nm / 318kmh / 4L V8 TT / 7 DCT / RM1,712,888...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience