On Wheel Dyno

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
David , i missed it when u wanna sell your mivec top ... i was a bit late to see your post

Hahaha Bro cicak, too bad i sold off.....U can find krolada

Last edited by a moderator:
Horny,

For your setup i think is quite low, no offense ar bro... i run on 1.8 mivec can get 151whp... summur use standard ecu and 1.8 piston....

Yes..no offence taken...
i noe its very2 low...i also very2 terkezut..shud be getting more than tat...well...that engine kaboom already...:driver:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever since i converted to 1.8NA i feel the torque is better but high end still prefer mivec... For fuel consumption still mivec win but mivec quite heavy thou

Yes..no offence taken...
i noe its very2 low...i also very2 terkezut..shud be getting more than tat...well...that engine kaboom already...:driver:
Hello frenz...
Why not check your ECU?

How did u get your 1.8?
From proton or mit's?

Is that any possibility cam swapped?

Hello frenz...
Why not check your ECU?

How did u get your 1.8?
From proton or mit's?

Is that any possibility cam swapped?

How to check the ecu?? the engine blew 2 year ago! HAHAHAHAHA! nvr mind....its old story..dun even care anymore....:rofl:...planning on new ride....Its started with H and end with A.....hehehe...:driver:

How to check the ecu?? the engine blew 2 year ago! HAHAHAHAHA! nvr mind....its old story..dun even care anymore....:rofl:...planning on new ride....Its started with H and end with A.....hehehe...:driver:

HondA ! hehehe :burnout:

hmmmmm EF...niceeeeeee....:top:

im going for dyno tuning this friday..cant wait... hehehe..to see my fruits of labour.

horny ,october ill be coming back KL,for a long leave ...maybe we can meet up for a TT..haven't met up any honda-rians from KL b4...mayeb can ask brother Arrow also..

Yeah...can also bro...I used to drive a Honda Ex 4 door black colour after using my 4g93 satria...strait sell off the car after 3 months of usage...i dunno what was i tinking (maybe stoning too much)...hahahahaha!!..Now driving a stock Waja drive to work evryday....aiseh...like old man...now i got enuf money to get back my ef...possibility.. a 2 door ef...wooohoo!! BACK to the rite track yo!!!:proud:

Yeah...can also bro...I used to drive a Honda Ex 4 door black colour after using my 4g93 satria...strait sell off the car after 3 months of usage...i dunno what was i tinking (maybe stoning too much)...hahahahaha!!..Now driving a stock Waja drive to work evryday....aiseh...like old man...now i got enuf money to get back my ef...possibility.. a 2 door ef...wooohoo!! BACK to the rite track yo!!!:proud:

Stoning too much ? :beer: :canabis:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom