V-tec Vs Mivec

power to weight ratio and driver skill :smokin:

Bump: power to weight ratio and driver skill :smokin:

what a basi topic la.. mivec engine sudah more than 10 years old.. eventhough me still driving a mivec's machine but still thinking that this topic is not relevant anymore .. hehehe

p/s : yep, i dont hv many to upgrade my mivec.. thats why la sudah putus harapan..hehehe peace!

Bump: what a basi topic la.. mivec engine sudah more than 10 years old.. eventhough me still driving a mivec's machine but still thinking that this topic is not relevant anymore .. hehehe

p/s : yep, i dont hv many to upgrade my mivec.. thats why la sudah putus harapan..hehehe peace!

what a basi topic la.. mivec engine sudah more than 10 years old.. eventhough me still driving a mivec's machine but still thinking that this topic is not relevant anymore .. hehehe

i like this answer.. this is the point.. mivec dont have so many aftermarket part like vtec.. thats why not so many mivec can win over vtec.. only mivec std 4g92(satria bdy) vs vtec std b16a(eg 2doors) can produce fair result to both vtec n mivec fans..
just my 2cent..

i like this answer.. this is the point.. mivec dont have so many aftermarket part like vtec.. thats why not so many mivec can win over vtec.. only mivec std 4g92(satria bdy) vs vtec std b16a(eg 2doors) can produce fair result to both vtec n mivec fans..
just my 2cent..

u should said with stock condition also same power to weight ratio for fair. :smokin:

just my 2cent..

agree with u...but mivec can share performance part with vtec....correct me if wrong statemant:confused::confused:

dont think u can share the parts.. unless if u r taling about non-engine related such as air filter, or other things.

Bump: dont think u can share the parts.. unless if u r taling about non-engine related such as air filter, or other things.

yes... mivec lebih tahan...
stronger... but heavier than vtec engine..
am i?

Last edited:
hehehe...not yet finish discuss about vtec vs mivec....we discuss about CPS vs mivec or CPS vs vtec...lagi besss....huhuhu:smokin::smokin:

new generations always grow, bros.. for many of us, maybe this topic oredi kapooot, 20 years old punya topik.. but for the young guys, now they just start to learn la.. for otai2, just share ur 'old' knowledges here.. 3+3=6 is easy for us, but difficult for 6 years old kid right? :nurse:

i dont think Mivec is old.. All technologies are not old, they are just improving and getting better right? New evos use Mivec right? :slug:

just my 5 cents.. :biggrin:

New Evos use variable cam timing not two different sets of cams.

:driver:what was i see... early this year when im going to kelantan i was seing the car with very-very big vtec engine... it's not honda but 'kenari".. im follow this car about 20km... im not remember the plate number but i was catch the picture with my handphone...
i dont know what they was doing/?? vtec in kenari!!! can u imaging>>>>

ha ha ha .... (it's funny??):biggrin:

Bump: :driver:what was i see... early this year when im going to kelantan i was seing the car with very-very big vtec engine... it's not honda but 'kenari".. im follow this car about 20km... im not remember the plate number but i was catch the picture with my handphone...

Bump: :driver:what was i see... early this year when im going to kelantan i was seing the car with very-very big vtec engine... it's not honda but 'kenari".. im follow this car about 20km... im not remember the plate number but i was catch the picture with my handphone...