VR4 Vs MIVEC Injection

skyline_supra21

Mar 26, 2006
Hi there...To all sifus,can U help me giving some knowledge about VR4 injectors,did anybody know code for MDH and INP on VR4 injectors?Since Mivec have MDH240 and INP-064.Which 1 can give more power to my Mivec engine?Is it give a big different for FC if I install VR4 injector instead of Mivec injector?Which 1 more 'makan minyak'?Thanks there...

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
wht car u using n wht modz u have done to ur car to deserve a bigger injectors

bigger injector needs tuning with atleast a safc ,
u cant get more power by putting bigger injector

skyline_supra21

Mar 26, 2006
jinkl said:
wht car u using n wht modz u have done to ur car to deserve a bigger injectors

bigger injector needs tuning with atleast a safc ,
u cant get more power by putting bigger injector
Thanks 4 ur reply.I'm using Wira with MIVEC 1.6 engine.Using 2.0 gearbox.At first,I'm using Mivec Injectors,but 2 of it become damage.Its really hard to find Mivec injectors,so I put VR4 injector to my Mivec Engine.Tune seems like ok,no prob at all.I juz wanna know about VR4 MDH and its INP code and which is better,using VR4 or Mivec injector to put in my Mivec,which 1 is more 'kuat makan minyak'.Anyone know?

Last edited:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
for my opinion the next injector u should use is gsr 390cc
vr4 are 450cc if u tune using safc also the fuel gonna be rich n makan minyak
wht r u using to tune ? safc , emanage , standalone ...

skyline_supra21

Mar 26, 2006
I've try 1.8 injector,but it can't support that mivec engine.But I dnt know whether it is 4G93 DOCH or SOCH injector.Sorry,my foremen tune it for me,I'm not there when he's on his tuning so I don't know what is his using.Mivec injector is quite big coz its using MDH 240,1.6 Wira only using MDH 184 only.Did U know VR4 MDH?Thanx a lot 4 ur oppinion.

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
skyline_supra21 said:
Hi there...To all sifus,can U help me giving some knowledge about VR4 injectors,did anybody know code for MDH and INP on VR4 injectors?Since Mivec have MDH240 and INP-064.Which 1 can give more power to my Mivec engine?Is it give a big different for FC if I install VR4 injector instead of Mivec injector?Which 1 more 'makan minyak'?Thanks there...
bro i think u need some one that well worse with mivec engines !
if u dont know u can try this forums and the people thre all using mivec machines n they quite helpfull n frendly too ..... mayb they can help u :shades_smile:

the link is : http://www.mivec.co.nz/forums/index.php

cheers man .......:_:

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
if u use vr4/gsr/evo injectors, i believe u need to use resistor pack for the injectors. something about high/low impedance of the injectors... not so sure

bujang_hensem

Known Member
Jan 26, 2004
yep koyos is right, if use vr4 injector it is low independance...you need resistor pack otherwise your ECU will burn becuase that injector use too much power...

skyline_supra21

Mar 26, 2006
bujang_hensem said:
yep koyos is right, if use vr4 injector it is low independance...you need resistor pack otherwise your ECU will burn becuase that injector use too much power...
:shocked: whoaw!is it that worst?Mivec ECU cost about 700 above,and also hard to find :cry_smile: .what is that resistor pack?where we put that things?where can I get that?How much does it cost?I'm using that VR4 injectors for 5 days,now I'm too worried to use my car anymore.Can anybody plzz tell me ASAP what should I do next?Thanx to Khoyos and bujang_hensem 4 da reply

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Take it out now! VR4 uses 450cc (blue top) and 510cc (yellow top) and require a resistor pack to prevent the ECU from shorting out. You should be looking for NA injectors as they are high imp injectors that do not require the resistor pack.

Remember, u can run it but sooner or later (in a couple of days) there will be a stinking fish smell coming from the ECU - means fried for good.

skyline_supra21

Mar 26, 2006
I heard that some modders are looking for VR4 injectors to mod their cars.Mivec also classify as a high power injectors(although it is NA).Before I take it out,I want to know what INP is VR4 using,wanna know how much different between VR4 and Mivec injectors' INP.Now I juz start my car and not driving it.Afraid of loosing my ECU.Thanx acbc for ur concern.Anyway,what that regulator pack looks like?anybody here have it picture?Can anybody tell me more about VR4 injectors ASAP?I have to use my car(its raining days now).Thanx all bro.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Frankfurt: Lamborghini Reventón 2008 Edition

Lamborghini Reventón 2008 Edition

Remember the recent Pininfarina Ferrari P4/5 and Maserati GS Zagato? Well, Lamborghini is now building a specialty car of its own: the Reventón, a limited-edition version to be sold to 20 lucky customers as a designer piece.

Deciding not to wait until a coachbuilder...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience