vr4 into hyundai

BS .. hes not my fren but last time i saw his ad in motortrader and went to see da car. he was planning to sell it. i test drive it but tat time i dunt get bank load, so failed to get the car :)

haiya, if not u and i can be in same gang.
another member looking for good condition Evo4 halfcut, anyone here have jalan?

TitanRev said:
rakuen, how much would the labour cost ?

hard to estimate, cuz its such a big crossbreeding project, i guess a safe estimate for labour is about $2k to $2.5k? a 206 with b16b should be freaking cool though.. and mighty scarey... haha...

rakuen, got any workshop with good workmanship and price to recommend ? give me the no can ah ?

Why a 206 with B16B is very scary ??

looks like i will be going for a toyata engine and not mitsubishi. its gonna be a 4age 20valve. anyone can tell me the horse power on this engine?

wah... 20 valve?? I scared later u regret... better just stick to a GSR or something lar... =Þ scoupe with GSR... can be done... the terbalik gearbox wan la... meaning the newer GSR halfcuts (95 and above)... same chassis as evo4,5,6 wan.

why u say that i will regret? is there anything wrong with tis engine that i should know? pls tell me
alvin24 said:
wah... 20 valve?? I scared later u regret... better just stick to a GSR or something lar... =Þ scoupe with GSR... can be done... the terbalik gearbox wan la... meaning the newer GSR halfcuts (95 and above)... same chassis as evo4,5,6 wan.

nah, i think alvin thinks you want more power, that's all... haha...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom