chick car

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
hehehe... u know how to take some angle right... ehhehehe... very nice angle... ehhehe...:love::love::love:
of course, la, say chic driving a landcruiser, think nt suit la coz her head n the steering whell is almost same level, can be road hazard la:banghead:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
of course, la, say chic driving a landcruiser, think nt suit la coz her head n the steering whell is almost same level, can be road hazard la:banghead:
then u must take the pic from lower places such from pedal to her face... that kind of angle can makes that gals very tall...:love:

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
fuh...from the pedal take picture?wow!!!!definitely not going to see the face...ahem:love:
creative abit la, anyway back to topic, ran out of car ke?

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
i forgot one more...Satria 1.6 n a satria GTi...
another car,Suzuki Swift...Saw one college chick using it...The car is modded n the chick is quite leng...Tmr if i saw her,i take the car pic n her then post here...

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
fuhlamak...fon number ar?im not brave enough to ask ler....i not handsome,if i ask she thought i pervert wanna kacau her le...hehe

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
guys,a nice & hot chick compatible with any car, be it truck/ferrari/suv/mpv...imagine paris hilton in any car with tube top

but how is it goin to be when u match a mini/swift/satria (so called chick car) with some chick like this...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Earlier this month an Audi R8 driven by a 27-year old man from Gummersbach, Germany, spun out of control and eventually crashed into a barrier, killing the driver. According to police, the man behind the wheel of 420-PS R8 was not wearing his seatbelt but there was no evidence that he was excessively speeding.

Police said the driver probably didn’t adjust his speed to suit the wet conditions, causing the car to aquaplane...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience