chick car

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
of course new one le..:proud:

no need run away le..
dis car damn geng..:proud: hehe..

just me or cooper wor??..:hmmmm:

now different color d..:wink:

ofcoz love u & ur cooper la... hehe.. or u wan i love ur parent as well/.. hehhe...

why change color..?? now wat color..??

generally i think chicks look hot in convertibles...

agreed, but not really suitable for Malaysian lor... too many mat rempits, too many snatch thieve... too many bad guys... poor enforcement... haih...

......and not forgetting too many maniacs lurking around le..

ya lo jin can choose 1 only, car or girl, if choose both susah lo, :burnout: hehehe

... hmm...
my Holy Love, will love the girl i love & love wat she love... i'll love her soul, her body, her car, her house, her money, her LV, her Gucci, her Armani... her parent, her sister & her female frens....

how Holy is my Love... ehehhee...

......and not forgetting too many maniacs lurking around le..

hehehe.. tht normal la, here in zth also got alot wht, hehehe:rofl::rofl:
but we maniac bout car, anyway not sure why the put chic on car mags, but i think its a distraction la, i just need to see the car only not the girl. if want to see girl better buy "other mags" :stupid::hmmmm::biggrin:

... hmm...
my Holy Love, will love the girl i love & love wat she love... i'll love her soul, her body, her car, her house, her money, her LV, her Gucci, her Armani... her parent, her sister & her female frens....

........ ermmmm, tht last part {love her female friends} is quite dangerous, silap2 can end up with black eye or slap mark le..:bawling: be careful bro, hehehe

... hmm...

wah, declaring your undying everlasting love wor.. hehe

hehehe.. tht normal la, here in zth also got alot wht, hehehe:rofl::rofl:
but we maniac bout car, anyway not sure why the put chic on car mags, but i think its a distraction la, i just need to see the car only not the girl. if want to see girl better buy "other mags" :stupid::hmmmm::biggrin:

girl & car cannot be split away, coz b4 married, car is men's wife, after married will be 2nd or 3rd wife... so, car is just like women to men & men just like women.... i like both la... hehhehee...

........ ermmmm, tht last part {love her female friends} is quite dangerous, silap2 can end up with black eye or slap mark le..:bawling: be careful bro, hehehe

... God says, Love 'em all which no limited... hehehe...

btw... i oredy get used to slap la... ehhehehe.....

wah, declaring your undying everlasting love wor.. hehe

hehe... thats why headache ma... hehehe..

com'on, come to papa... i'll give u Love... ehhehee...

p/s: i still think that i am a good guy ma... don't u think so too Mel...?? he...

girl & car cannot be split away, coz b4 married, car is men's wife, after married will be 2nd or 3rd wife... so, car is just like women to men & men just like women.... i like both la... hehhehee...

but distracting sometime the cover the part i want to see, like stand front of rims la, better like this just take the car pic the only put 1 page for girl to pose

but distracting sometime the cover the part i want to see, like stand front of rims la, better like this just take the car pic the only put 1 page for girl to pose

i know wat u wanna says about... i'm back u up... have the same thought too...

this show how the photographer makes the adjustment... perhaps, not pro enuf...

btw, most of the gal didn't know how to posing well, but no 1 give them a taught... wat a shame... very funny when saw that... every issue oso got... my fren laugh till drop when i show to them... hahahha.... bout the make-up... "speechless" thats only things in my mind... then goes the clothes, only 'ah beng' will like it... looks so 'ah lian'... just wondering, why no 1 told them or no stylish to get them a nice looks..?? if no, i can offer myself. drop my jaw when saw those clothing... the model wearing on... hahahhaha.... no fashion sense at all... bad taste like hell.... make shame to fashion designer only... puke...

i know many ppl don't like to see ppl critics their beloved models or else, but, i'm here to clear out, i'm pointed to 'fact' not models.... hehehehe...

i know wat u wanna says about... i'm back u up... have the same thought too...

this show how the photographer makes the adjustment... perhaps, not pro enuf...

btw, most of the gal didn't know how to posing well, but no 1 give them a taught... wat a shame... very funny when saw that... every issue oso got... my fren laugh till drop when i show to them... hahahha.... bout the make-up... "speechless" thats only things in my mind... then goes the clothes, only 'ah beng' will like it... looks so 'ah lian'... just wondering, why no 1 told them or no stylish to get them a nice looks..?? if no, i can offer myself. drop my jaw when saw those clothing... the model wearing on... hahahhaha.... no fashion sense at all... bad taste like hell.... make shame to fashion designer only... puke...

i know many ppl don't like to see ppl critics their beloved models or else, but, i'm here to clear out, i'm pointed to 'fact' not models.... hehehehe...

true, some make up ok, some, :banghead: n the baju i think it all the model baju la, coz if sponsor sure they give nice or good cloth la correct?

Last edited:
true, some make up ok, some, :banghead: n the baju i think it all the model baju la, coz if sponsor sure they give nice or good cloth la correct?

even got no sponsor, atleast got 1 stylish ma... & make-up artist... just makes shame on our beloved model only... i dare to says, Hypertune & Shift got the worst dressing & make-up... even they got the very top model..... with any other magz, posing not really good...

haih...

wht to do budget nt enough ma, model ask for mahal2 then got no money la

wht to do budget nt enough ma, model ask for mahal2 then got no money la

most of the model r foc .... not becoz of budget, but they dun even bother to look into this prob... never learn ma...

hmmm.. later if thier sales drop then they change, wonder if tom want to make car mags, zerotohundred mags, :biggrin:

Wah~~Jin. Your post on love..so touchy ah~~Hehehe:biggrin: This Jin sure is love guru. Are you Guru Pitkha? but with no chastity belt....:biggrin::biggrin:

hmmm.. later if thier sales drop then they change, wonder if tom want to make car mags, zerotohundred mags, :biggrin:

if Tom wanna makes his own magz, i offer myself for a little help...:proud:

just let me dress the model & make-up... sure can 'step' on Max Power magz... ehhehe...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom