Mat Rempit Pics

Rico088 said:
a rempits movie also in cinema too...
encourage rempits to be more rempits... and also encourage those young people to become New rempits.... so.... amount of rempits ++++++++++

this film maker just thinking doing money.. never think the effect and what happen to the society.. :angry:

chypher said:
1 day, i will train my dog to to be a suicide bomber and run to those 300 rempits and boom!!!! yea!!! 300 rempits are gone from the world, 242532534664567647567 more to go : p

chypher, you need another 8*10^17 more dogs to kill the rest.........:shades_smile:

chypher said:
1 day, i will train my dog to to be a suicide bomber and run to those 300 rempits and boom!!!! yea!!! 300 rempits are gone from the world, 242532534664567647567 more to go : p

haha good idea...need to train more dogs...

our gov shud think abt this....and they're still thinking until now how to stop the rempitan maut....i suggest the gov. to allow only 21 year old and above to have a bike's license....

...i was once a rempit too in the early 90's, but stop at the age of 20 and start to think abt the future....

aiya, till now only 2 pic of rempits can be seen...

btw, once upon a time rempit normally those over 21 years of age only...but now become a lot worse(n worse n worse) due to school boys influence by this stupid 'trend'... and i worried one day those in primary schools will be influence too...

wakos, those primary students already been influnced.
They take their bicycles and handle it like those mat rempits handle their motorcycles.

i been influece by Tokyo Drift, Initial D, Fast&Furious... damn why gahmen didn't banned it!??!

WBH8668 said:
i been influece by Tokyo Drift, Initial D, Fast&Furious... damn why gahmen didn't banned it!??!

still healthy xtvt maa dat one...:shcokedcamo:

My contributio to this threat :mouth_closed:

wheelie-43649.jpg

The road is for public use... and we have the right to use it with full responsible....
So all Mat- Rempits... dont thinks u are so Hero with all those dangerous stunt...
U just look like Stupid fool....

satria_95 said:
I ain't give a shit about how they ride. What I give a shit about is....

they are now known for rape
they are now known for snatch thefts
they are now known for car break ins
they are now known for robberies/thieveries/etc.
they are now known for vandalism
they are now known as gangsters of the road, in a sense that if they can't squeeze through jammed up roads, they will scold the car driver who has "blocked" them
they are now known for crashing into people's cars and running away
they are now known that they are mostly muslims
they are now known as "nation's biggest assets"... which will encourage them even more to do more of everything I've mentioned above

Basically... happy suffering, Malaysia. Merdeka? I wonder what merdeka are we really experiencing

is that all ???

twincam16 said:
if malaysia make regulation like singapore what happen to the other people that dont hv money to buy a car?.. u kah tarak otak? :mouth_closed:

haha i mean only rempit la. not the ppl that use mcycle for transportation. but how to know their rempit or not? their style la kot. oso can reduce the price for superbike. same price like kapcai. rempit will b more ganas more speed n stunt. haha. but rempit dun buy it. they just steal only lor. hahaha.

If rempits use superbikes, policemen must really upgrade their bikes too.
If not, sure cannot keep up with those brainless speed demons.

herm.. sometimes I pity some of our thought..
rempit movie is big no-no but a fast n furios is a big yes.. pink slip, gamble, party is
healthy eh mate? if a long line of cars park at side of road whoaah so cool so yeng..
if bikers.. cheap skate want die ar stop at roadside..
its actualy the same.. all human.. all have their own ATTITUDE
soo..........???

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom