Motorbikes for Mat Rempit who help curb crime

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
BALING: Putera Umno will reward Mat Rempit here with motorcycles for helping police detain snatch thieves......

Full story courtesy frm Thestar

so wat's ur guys opinion???

Last edited:

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
if we helping police detain snatch thieves....do we get awarded even 1 cent???

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
easy what.... all the mat rempits just surrender themself to police and they will get a motorbikes lah....most of them are the snatch thief what...

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
wow!!! good point!!!!!

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
will they give a car to mat revit for helping ?
wow, i like this idea.

"If you use your Wira to bang 10 snatch theives successfuly (STRIKE!), we will give you new Mitsu Lancer as reward"

damn, is this another NEP but funny version?

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
well..if the cops give them scooter nvm...mat rempit will turn to mat airbrush later..

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
hahahhaha...

how come these the the politician keep on joking by themselves la?

all like small kids~

if i kena snatch thives i get rewarded also.

sighs..what point are they trying to take?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Wow. Putera Umno sure knows how to make jokes. If I catch 10 rapists, I'll be awarded with a nice clean china chick? Or if I help nab 10 illegal indon immigrants, I get 1 nice pretty sexy indon maid for free? Or if I help nab 20 corrupted police officers, I get their Police Satria GTI (the white and blue one with police siren)? Or do I get to be prime minister if I expose all of Pak Lah's secrets? hhmm....

I think I'll just settle with with the nice pretty sexy indon maid. That way, I get the cleaning that needs to be done around the house (including cleaning me), plentiful rounds of round of massage and of course, plentiful rounds of pleasures. Now how about that. hahaha

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
BALING: Putera Umno will reward Mat Rempit here with motorcycles for helping police detain snatch thieves......

might as well hire pedophiles to work in childcare centres, a conman to be bank manager.

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
easy what.... all the mat rempits just surrender themself to police and they will get a motorbikes lah....most of them are the snatch thief what...
Hah!! What The Fucking Right Point here!! How come the putra umno came out of this idea?? I pay taxes just to let the goverment buy bike for those damn mat rempit? I d rather give my money to buy them a grave yard!! Cant believe this!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey there , i got a Wira 1.5 just converted to manual transmission using F5M21 gearbox with clutch pump , im using Castrol MTF 80w90 GL-4 gearoil with it as far as i know from research this gearbox can't use GL-5 oil which will corrode & cause damage to the bronze syncromesh inside .

The issue I'm having is sometimes when shifting into 2nd gear kinda hard , can feel like 2 step movement when shifting & when shift into 3rd gear sometime can hear & feel a little bit of grinding but it will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience