Mat rempit championship invite

devious17

matrempitwp0.jpg

Any takers?

^

the word they refers to who ? im sure the guy who wrote that are not the rempits

Friday May 4, 2007, Source: The Star

Mat Rempit robbery suspect held after fight

KUALA LUMPUR: A fight between two Mat Rempit gangs led to the arrest of a suspect. The gangs were allegedly behind a spate of armed robberies here.

The 30-year-old despatch worker was with 11 others when he crashed into a group of illegal racers at Jalan Ampang on Wednes- day.

In the 2.30am incident, the suspect, who was speeding, collided with a group which was in the midst of organising an illegal race. This led to a heated exchange which turned into a scuffle.

A police patrol unit from the Dang Wangi district headquarters which was on its rounds spotted the group and approached them.

They fled, leaving behind the suspect who had suffered minor injuries as a result of the crash.

Brickfields OCPD Asst Comm Abdul Rahman Ibrahim said initial investigations revealed that the suspect is a member of a Mat Rempit gang called “The Apaches”.

“The gang had robbed two women aged 38 and 47 years, both lawyers, when they were leaving the Bangsar Shopping Complex at 2am,” he said.

He added that they were armed with parangs, hammers and steel rods. They ambushed the women and forced them to hand over cash and valuables before fleeing towards the city centre, he said.

After questioning, the suspect led police to his house in Bandar Tun Hussein where they seized a parang, a hammer, a screwdriver and a steel rod believed to have been used in the robbery.

Police also recovered cash, jewellery, mobile phones and valuables that belonged to the two lawyers at the house.

ACP Abdul Rahman said “The Apache” gang was responsible for several armed robberies in the Klang Valley since last year.

“We are looking for the other gang members,” he said.

putra umno ajis mamak should take them to the poles and let the polar bears enjoy themselves.

Could this be related to rempits? Extracted from The Star online.
===============
Saturday July 7, 2007

RM8mil to help bumis

KEPALA BATAS: Yayasan Tekun Nasional (Tekun), a government soft loan agency, has allocated RM8mil to help bumiputras start their own motorcycle workshops.

Entrepreneur and Cooperative Development Minister Datuk Seri Mohamed Khaled Nordin said the allocation, under the Ninth Malaysia Plan, was aimed at helping 200 individuals.

“Tekun has appointed Samata Industries Sdn Bhd as an anchor company to oversee the operations of this motorcycle workshop programme nationwide.

“Samata will guide the workshop operators to help them get good returns,” he said when opening a programme to help bumiputras open motorcycle workshops and mobile phone shops here yesterday.

Mohamed Khaled said the initiative was part of the ministry’s Bumiputra Retailing Programme that aimed to produce 30,000 retailers under the Ninth Malaysia Plan.

He said many bumiputras took up skills training courses but ended up working for others when they completed their courses.

“Bumiputras should make this their permanent employment. They must open their own shops and be their own boss,” he said.

He also said he hoped that each state could set up a spare parts distribution company to support the programme.

Later, Mohamed Khaled presented loans totalling RM380,000 to 11 entrepreneurs from Penang to start their motorcycle workshops.

haih!...........more tongkats for orang cacat! The more help you give the more problems you get in return. This is doomed to fail even before it's conception, msia bleh? hahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

Can we sue G for causing unrest and raising crime rates in this country??

Police cant catch Rempits, in another hand G is giving birth to Rempits, so that rempits will turn our country into Iraq or Afganistan....... Is that part of the 2020 Vision????

Has anyone noticed the increasing number of Mat Rempits in the Sri Hartamas area? Once as I was heading from Mont Kiara to Eastin, a swarm of them were running the red light as though they owned the bloody road. One 'yong sui' looking mofo will stop traffic allowing his hundreds (I shit you now) of equally retarded friends through. Call me juvenile or evil but I do sincerely hope these retards die.

duke red,
I encountered that before. In my case, none of them stopped the traffic. They just continued to ride in the numbers even though my side traffic light was already green. Those rempits are what I call, sampah-negara. Sorry to be so extreme but I bet their parents regreted giving birth to those babi and if their parents had a choice, I think they would've killed themselves. stupid idiot pigs.

And you think by sending them to the North poles would solve the problem?
Even the polar bears would just skip their lunch and dinner.

Oh btw, I ride sometimes too, to beat the traffic, on old rotten (but roadworthy) bike.
So being "close" to these morons, or 1st encounter of the 2nd kind with them is MUCH MUCH more hazardous and life-threatening.
You're basically open for more taunting, bullying and close shaves overtaking, esp at nights.

Last edited:
Satria, I just had an experience of killing 1 on last Monday. I dont know if anyone here is familiar with Senawang area...A lot of Rempits here. Here goes what happen.

On the nice and breezy Monday, around 9.13am I arrived at my factory then 1 of my factory worker's hand got injured (cut by a blade) and needs to go to the appointed clinic to get the wounds treated. Off we go at 9.25am.

When I was on my way before reaching the junction there were 3 rempits going the same direction as mine. 2 bikes was on my left and 1 was overtaking me on the right (that idiot didn't even have his helmets on) when we almost came to the junction. I slow down and saw a big van, something like the Ford transit giving signal and hand sginal, signalling that he wants to turn into the Honda showroom but that stupid rempit didn't even turn his fuc*ing head to look at the cars coming from his right rear. The front of the van passes him but he bang the side of the van and fell down right in the center of my path. While the van continue to turn into the Honda's showroom. I jam my brakes and almost run him over, luckily I was not driving fast..My car just stop inches away in front of him with his bike under my car and his head right in front of my bumper...I reversed my car and got down while his friends flea the scene like a bunch of monkeys. I went down and saw he just pee on his pants....Hahahaha:regular_smile: He was in a shock and I gave him 2 hard slap on the face to waken him from the shock and also to teach him a lesson. the 2 Honda salesmen came down and scold that fellow straight up his ass. He just kept saying "sorry bang..sorry bang"

I told him it was his lucky day..If it was a lorry from my direction he'll be history. His head will be rolling on the road like a bowling ball...I just left him at the scene and continue to my destination...
Attached is the drawing of the scene easier to understand what i said.

untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
Instead of sending them to the North Pole, why don't they send them to someplace as near as Australia, along with their bikes. Give them directions to Hell's Angels territory and give them a sense of what real bikers are.

Top Bottom