• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
By TUNKU SHAHARIAH

[email protected]

BALING: Residents of Taman Mesra Kupang here and nearby villages fed up over the nightly ruckus created by a gang of about 50 Mat Rempit attacked them at the housing estate on New Year’s Eve.

The illegal racers were showing off by doing “wheelies” and revving up their motorcycles at their favourite haunt at about midnight when irate residents armed with bamboo poles and catapults went after them.

They ran helter-skelter and took cover in a Chinese cemetery.

Abd Malik Ahmad, 48, said he and his neighbours had had enough of the Mat Rempit turning the housing estate into a racing track “night after night”.

Utusan Malaysia stringer Azman Mat Noor, also a Taman Mesra Kupang resident, said he had tried to reason with the Mat Rempit, as his children could not sleep at night with all the noise they created, but to no avail.

”They were very rude when I told them not to be so noisy,” he said.

“They were also not concerned about the safety of other road users.”

Deputy OCPD Deputy Supt Khamis Hamzah said police detained three of the illegal racers involved, aged between 16 and 20.

He said the police were aware of the various spots favoured by the Mat Rempit.

Kampung Banggol Chicar Umno chief Rosdi Abdul Rahman, when contacted, said the Mat Rempit were “getting out of hand” and were not even afraid of the police.

My take: Muahahaha, kuddos to the residents! Wishing for more proactive people to get rid of these road menaces.

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
"Intend to do as an individual is an assault. But as a team is a riot!" - SakuraGuy

What are u waiting for, lets gather up and smash those rempits ... ;)

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
Maybe it's just me but this is the 3rd time (at least) that I read that rempits run to the cemetary to hide when get chased by police or residents... wat's up with that? LOL

greyrex

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Georgetown
www.teamcrx.tk
Wonder if one of the rempits got injured teruk,will the cops come after us?Hahaha...they'll say u had hit a malaysian future icon....

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
They should legalize the 'banging' of mat rempits by us road users... so we can all run them down like bowling pins.

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
Wahaha finally the govt cant take it anymore.....make sure the police wack the ass out of this rempits till they forget their name.......this rempits really have nothing better to do......i think govt must come out a rules tat say if rempits get caught will get sebatan 10 stroke......then sure they will scare n wouldnt dare to simply remp here n there....

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Basil ..cannot sebat la.. later who kena sebat sure will do "superman" on thier bike.. hehe...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Of all the places, they chose a Chinese cemetery... don't scare of evil spirits going after them for disturbing their rest...

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
those bunch are useles wankers are too afraid of living residents to care about dead people in the graves ler hehe
they should make rempit abuse a national sport or something...like Burnout3...hehe
feel like driving like i do in Burnout3 when see rempits la

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
They think the residents will respect the dead and not go after them if they hide in the cemetary ma ... Dumbasses.

Anyway, it has already been told to us in the newspaper , Star, that we should defend ourselves if attacked or whatever .. It is stupid if we do not defend ourselves and wait for the police to take action. .. So is this a green light already?

Anyway, lol .. i also said in previous thread b4 ady ... If the authority doesn't do anything about it, we will break someday and do something "stupid".

Cheers to the residents of Taman Mesra Kupang.

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
zephyr3d said:
trd16v... when are u going to send your marchais to whack the rempits?

Wah send 100 marchais go 100 oso will die.. its wrong movement and planning.. had to make sure rempits all gathered in big place like stadium den secured de place and lock it down make sure they can't climb out either and den time to setup full C4 explosive and byebye to them! wahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahaha!!!! den for us waiting outside once de C4 explode u will be shower wif red color rain from the top of the sky! wahahahahahaahahahahahaaha!!! *evil laughing loud loud wan*

Regards,
Mike

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, need some help here. I'm driving Mira L2S converted kancil. MY car used to have white smoke problems. First, went and replaced valve seals but its not original ones so still got smoke. But didn't know its not ori daihatsu oil seals. So i thot my piston rings KO adi, so i went for overhaul of the whole engine, and true enough, not only my piston rings KO, my pistons oso KO due to lack of fuel. Later only find out that my fuel pump KO oso. So after changing all the necessary part and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience