The Star: Only stern action can work against Mat Rempit

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I REFER to your report “Mat Rempit: We won't stop” (The Star, Sept 15) and there you have it, right from the horse's mouth, that Mat Rempit will never change their irresponsible attitude and will continue to do as they please.

Despite efforts by the Putera Umno to champion the cause of these Mat Rempit, it has now been reported that some of them are even suspicious of the motive behind it.

The only solution to this problem is for the police to take stern action against them. If the law provides for a heavy sentence then by all means it should be imposed on them as a deterrent.

There is no place on our roads for illegal racing, be it on motorcycles or souped-up motor cars.

By their illegal actions, the Mat Rempit not only cause harm to themselves but also to others who may have the misfortune of being caught in the middle of a race.

These illegal racers are living in a self-induced feeling of machismo. They think they have superior skills in handling their vehicles.

Years ago, I read a story about an illegal racer who thought highly of himself but when he participated in an actual race on a race track with all the safety precautions, he came out last.

From that day onwards, he realised the so-called skills he thought he had was inadequate.

Michael Ng,

Seremban.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Stern? that 's a joke............it should be "Hukuman gantung sampai mati " for the amount of risks they put others when they go beserk.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
The rempits illegal races are just one item. The worst thing they do is whacking people up when they are being honked for blocking the road, or being high beamed to be asked to move aside, or not being able to squeeze through in a jam, or stuff like that. The worst point of them is that they act like gangsters without substance. Akin to some malay lady friends of mine who said, "malay guys have no substance and they're stupid. They want to control everything and want power in everything, but they are not able to control it or even manage it. They have no substance at all". These ladies usually would date chinese guys. They also say that, "When we go out with chinese guys, those malay guys look at us as if we have betrayed them. What is wrong with ****** a chinese guy?" Even the malay ladies say that kind of stuff so you can imagine just what kind of reputation they have brought upon themselves.

speedy3210

Known Member
Dec 13, 2004
ipoh to KL
Visit site
mat rempits really annoying ... they think they are the king on the road !!!
i almost killed 1 F*cking rempits in this morning ..!!! luckly i manage to hit the brakes... if not ...that sohai sure gonna be a rempit in hell !!!

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
haha the letter to the star today

mat stupid lolololol

and then rm50 post a picture slot - wheelie with passenger lololol

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
satria_95 said:
The rempits illegal races are just one item. The worst thing they do is whacking people up when they are being honked for blocking the road, or being high beamed to be asked to move aside, or not being able to squeeze through in a jam, or stuff like that. The worst point of them is that they act like gangsters without substance. Akin to some malay lady friends of mine who said, "malay guys have no substance and they're stupid. They want to control everything and want power in everything, but they are not able to control it or even manage it. They have no substance at all". These ladies usually would date chinese guys. They also say that, "When we go out with chinese guys, those malay guys look at us as if we have betrayed them. What is wrong with ****** a chinese guy?" Even the malay ladies say that kind of stuff so you can imagine just what kind of reputation they have brought upon themselves.
eh ask her what will happen to really good and nice and kind malay guy like me ? hehe

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
i'd love to ask the MASTERMIND who wanna rebrand mat rempits to give his thoughts out....

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
invisibleghost,
Substance is something like quality. For example, they can say that they do this and that, but when they actually get down to doing it, they can't do it right or don't know how to do it. Something like talk shit but can't do it.

munky,
hahaha I'll ask `em if I see `em... in my room hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

currently i'm using Soft99... OK wit it... but i saw a special blended just for white paint car... coOL!! and it's double de normal Soft99 price... Original imported in from Japan... wonder anybody use that b4...

saw it in Ace Hardware in Mid Valley... u guys can go check it out... and it's ONLY for white paint cars...

;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience