Mat Rempits beat up policeman

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Hey guys, did u all read today's newspaper that 2 cops got beaten up by the rempits when they were confronted by the plain clothes cops?

should i say.. serve em right... they should have tried nail those buggers rather than supporting em.

hahahaha...... rise of the rebel... lets see if the father will finally bring out the rottan. If the father still blindly support saying its just a minority.. then really buried 6ft under already.

Hahaha... Great... If there isnt ppl die, de police never do anything... Now tht they hv taken up de challenge by beating up de police... Haha... Let see what de Govt gonna do... See if there is stil any political heads supporting them... :biggrin:

yes they will.. n die die also will.. if not.. no 1 will vote for them..

dai sei dai sei...putera UMNO my balls, future politicians beat up policemen
nothing will happen, there will be no crackdown on mat rempits, on the other hand, Khairy will glorify them more
and then, those mat rempits that beat up those policemen will be allowed to be in the Gov as some Menteri in the future
as many con-men are now.

Any link or which news paper published it? If there is no evidence of the news, I think we shouldn't speculate or whatever-culate la..... although it would be good news if that really happened. hahaha That ought to teach `em cops just how bad the rempits are.

Any link or which news paper published it? If there is no evidence of the news, I think we shouldn't speculate or whatever-culate la..... although it would be good news if that really happened. hahaha That ought to teach `em cops just how bad the rempits are.
baca surat khabar la friend.. i lazy go search the link for u... RM1.00 for yesterday's Malay Mail would give u the news loud and clear.. lol

baca surat khabar la friend.. i lazy go search the link for u... RM1.00 for yesterday's Malay Mail would give u the news loud and clear.. lol

ju, no lah, we are not questioning, just wanna know where is it, coz I also can't find it in The Star online newspaper.

okay, come back to that, I thought Khalid send all of them to North Pole for a free jump liao?

zephyred,
Not doubting your words ler. hahaha Just posting for the fun of posting.

Here's the news anyway.
============
Mat Rempits beat up policeman
By MOHD YAAKOB YUSOF

THEY are known as road gang- sters and have a penchant for riding their bikes dangerously.

They have also been spotted brandishing weapons such as parangs and knives.

And now, Mat Rempits have started to hit policemen.

This happened during an op- eration against illegal racing by Kuala Lumpur traffic police last w e e ke nd.

In the 2.30am incident, two po- licemen from squad 42 stopped several Mat Rempits at a bus stop in Tasik Permaisuri after they were spotted riding dangerously.

While the policemen, who were in plainclothes and riding bikes as well, were checking the group, another group of Mat Rempits cornered the policemen.

They grabbed one of the po- licemen and threw several punches and kicks at him. They, however, managed to run away before police back-up arrived.

The squad’s head, Assistant Su- perintendent Norhizam Bahaman, said the policeman only had minor injuries in the incident.

“The policemen had introduced themselves when they approached the riders, but they ignored them and started beating the police- ma n , ” he said.

It is learnt that the Mat Re- mpits started assaulting the po- liceman after one of the cops showed his gun in an attempt to scare them.

Police searched for the Mat Re- mpits around Bandar Tun Razak but the group had already dis- a p p e a re d.

Police also seized a Yamaha RXZ motorcycle left at the bus stop when the Mat Rempits made their e s c a p e.

It is learnt that the motorcycle was stolen.

During the two-day operation, police detained 12 Mat Rempits, aged between 15 and 20, for rid- ing dangerously.

Among those detained were an 18-year-old workshop worker who was using a stolen motorcycle to- gether with a 14-year-old girl from Hulu Langat.

The youth said he had bought the Honda EX5 bike from a friend at Batu 9, Cheras, two days ago for RM700. He did not know that the bike was stolen.

“I paid half of the payment and the seller told me that he would give me the motorcycle grant after I paid the balance.

“I did not suspect that the mo- torcycle was stolen as the bike looked old,” he said.

He said he knows the girl’s fam- ily and that they had declared themselves as a couple since last y e a r.

The youth’s girlfriend said she had to lie to her parents to go out with her boyfriend.

“I told them that I would be staying at a friend’s house and will only be back home tomorrow (yesterday). They never suspected a ny t h i ng , ” she said.

Police also detained an 18-year- old driving centre assistant from Ampang for riding recklessly in Jalan Bangsar and believed to be involved in several cases of rob- bery and motorcycle thefts.

Police seized a parang, a cutter, a wrench and a screwdriver be- lieved to be used in criminal a c t i v it ie s.

Initial investigations showed that the Mat Rempit possesses several Touch ’n Go cards with different names and the cards are believed to be stolen.

Norhizam said the suspects were remanded under Section 42 of the Road Transport Act.

“We will continue with the op- eration to prevent illegal racing, especially those involving young- s t e r s, ” he said.

Top Bottom