2.15am 20/2 - Polis Traffic & Mat Rempits

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

vernshang

Known Member
Damansara 2.15am 20th Feb 05

On my way back from McDonalds Bandar Utama to KL, i took the LDP(Kayu Ara there towards Eastin).

As i turn left down to the LDP road at Sony there, cruising around 60km/h, suddenly a bunch of idiots mat rempits racing down the bridge. I was like what the #$%^&^%$#. After them, this V6 Patrol car was suddenly behind me with siren. I didnt noticed the patrol car at first. This PV6 patrol on siren and driving fast catching them and swerved to the left to the petrol station just after the bridge.(if you are familiar with Damansara/Bandar Utama, you can understand easily)

Then I noticed there are blue lights(Police) everywhere in front of me, the left side below bridge first flyover(kaya ara) and opposite side downside of bridge also.
All the shit mat rempits "kan jeong" and turn into this small lane after the petrol station to avoid the police in front of them.

So without so "ke po chi" i just drive and as i go up the first flyover of kayu ara, then got 2 lorry(those "collect old newspaper lorry") park swerving blocking both lane and one tow truck block the centre to avoid any hole way for the mat rempits.

Im the first car to arrive and just park behind them. At first i tot acccident and saying to myself "what the hell is happening?". Then 7 plain-clothes ppl come out from the lorries and tow truck. one of them point at me and ask me to stop. I stopped and saw 3 of them start wearing the striking green police jackets.

Then only i know they are police and blocking those mat rempits from passing thru. I overheard the police say they have block all of the access road there, below bridge...flyover which im at.....behind me..Sony building there.

SUDDENLY, I don know how the hell the mat rempits manage to go opposite lane(there is barrier between the road of BU->Damansara and Damansara->BU). YES, the mat rempits goin opposite direction and goin up the flyover and imagine many car were passing the opposite lane that time. One of the policeman then took out his pistol and aim at the mat rempits as they come nearer. Another police then shouted, "jangan, biarkan mereka dulu....jangan tembak". Thoose mat rempits U-turn as they don dare to passby, i think they saw the pistol. During the Mat rempits' u-turn process, one harrier nearly bang to the mat rempits.

"langgar dia...kasi mati dia",one of the policeman say. I was like WOW...this is EVENTFUL!!

Then 2 big bikes police came and discuss with the 7 ppl in front of me just now. After bout 10 mins, the police drove one of the lorry aside and let us passby. Felt like park aside and see what is next but then...malas la.

After Eastin hotel, i still get a lot of mat rempits overtaking me in hi speed. Regretted didnt get the police number... if got sure tell them there also got mat rempits.

This is the first time i saw how they catch mat rempits after reading so much posting in ZTH about roadblocks in BU to catch mat rempits.
Therefore, THUMBS UP to police traffic for this time!

again roun the same time....i think next time all zth member can go lepak roun there to c mat rempits gettin caught...should b fun ....hahahha

now i think ops tangkap rempit is on...
a month back i wus traelling on LDP... from KDU > uptown...(pass thru the tunnel)
after the tunnel i saw like 5 - 8 patrol car on the road side (infront of daroos)
< then10 min later i wus on the way back from taman tun along LDP towards K.J
cops closed tunnel n more then 50 bikes kene stop on tunnel...

so i also wanna know what happen... park in housing area n walk towards tunnel...
the people who say said that the cops waited 4 them 2 come n closed the tunnel..
they(cops) came from all direction some hiding at he indian cemetary beside KDU..
the rempit pass they come out... block all road, in n out... both side as the rempit carry their bike to other side of the road... i mean carry over the concrete barrier between the highway...
memang 9 9!!!!

i'll say nice job to the cops!!! :) :)

Wow.. really glad that the cops are doing their job... :D During weekends, we should all gather some place and watch them get caught, then we clap hands.. :lol:

If anyone got infos from police on where they going to block the roads and catch the mat rempits, then do post in ZTH and inform us lo... ;)

my place...
police use stick to beat those ppl out of their bike...

wat mean mat rampit?is that mean drive crazy fast or reckless like snake?

the cops give us green light to bang those mofo

In shah alam there was a raod block near glenmarie area over the weekend......
The cops beat those mat rempit of their bikes with the stik and some of them also kiked the mat rempits off their bikes cuz the mat rempits were trying to run in the opposite direction.....

Next time, the cops should stage a joint ops with teh ZTH Anti-rempit corps. Sure no escape for those rempits.

hmmm... looks like future for mat rempits in malaysia are at stake. they should consider migrating to other places.... :lol:

They will get their prize very very soon ... I hate those f**k rempits !

woshhhh i also wanna be them when they have ops like this. i'm gonna bring out many many of my unwanted xxx vcd and put it on the road, kasi dia mati dia mat rempits.

hmm..i passed by the road y'day early morning too...i juz saw lots of police patrol car blocking some roads..then i tot WTF is happening..at 1st i tot is accident..then again i tot is Operasi checking cars...damn scared weiiii... :( ...luckily after passed through the toll plaza and straight to NKVE edi...kekekeke :P :D :lol:

another place those cop should come is Taman Connaught. Yest. nite saw damm lots of bikers speed on the highway

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom