Mat Rempits in Australia......Full with style

proton63t

500 RPM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MFH2Jb1nhd8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MFH2Jb1nhd8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

now these are real riders man. not like our mat rempit wit thier kapcai stupid looking cheap bike.

seems like it's an organised convoy....
discovery channel might be with the lot too.....if no; how would they have known that's discovery...
kekekeke

but tht aside; I can't stand the sound of the harley's exhaust. It's no doubt powerful; but would give you a fright if ur standing next to it and they suddenly decide to rev the machine up!
I still like the sound's of those "sports" bike...1 "swoosh" and they have riden pass you.

they very friendly...last time i was in tour bus in australia, the driver sed, "if you wave at them,they wave back." and i did...real friendly peepz

I believe the thread title doesn't match video at all.

Rempits in Australia, they use SBK.
Sometimes Harley too, but these guys in the video aren't 'rempit-ing'.
They are just riding enthusiasists.

Good video though.

rempits r full of shit losers.....they oni have guts when they r in a group...try just one a**hole riding around...just like a bl**dy Pu**y without guts....i almost rammed down one dude cause he was too pissing off.....
anti rempits anti rempits

rempits r full of shit losers.....they oni have guts when they r in a group...try just one a**hole riding around...just like a bl**dy Pu**y without guts....i almost rammed down one dude cause he was too pissing off.....
anti rempits anti rempits

couldnt agree more.
fucking crack dope kids...

but the rempits in the States and stuff are cool

Yeah the title doesn't match at all =.= ! Wow i did watch the show at Discovery Channel XD ! Real nice show especially when they make some new bike so nice leh can ride with Teutuls family

there r loads of rempits in upm(uni putra malaysia) also.....
it's funny when those assholes r doing willie and shit stuff and not getting in to trouble with the security there but me opening wastegate there dat day got sounded...i told them to fuck off that they r onli security guards and have no right to scold me...who the hell do those assholes think they are...

there r loads of rempits in upm(uni putra malaysia) also.....
it's funny when those assholes r doing willie and shit stuff and not getting in to trouble with the security there but me opening wastegate there dat day got sounded...i told them to fuck off that they r onli security guards and have no right to scold me...who the hell do those assholes think they are...

lets say - these punks hanging out at a kedai kopi. all park their 'pride rides' in front nicely, reverse park, and all so shiny. they all put helmets on their tanks. then their chill and talk shit about which ugly local bitch added them on myspace. then they talk about whos bike is the fastest/most clean/blahblahblah.

All so happy... until SBK comes and park right in from of them and they dont dare put the SBK away LOL

Top Bottom